04 - Next destination: Commitment

One and a half weeks had passed since Wooyoung went to San's office and right now he was waiting in front of the dance academy, waiting for Yunho to pick him up. San had texted him earlier that day and asked Wooyoung to hold his day free after his classes. The dancer got used to getting picked up for and from school, all of this becoming a part of his daily routine. And he had to admit, he'd feel weird without seeing Yunho by now. He got more talkative with the second week starting and Wooyoung liked the bodyguard's company, even if it wasn't for long. He saw him more often than his fiancé which was kind of amusing to Wooyoung.

Yunho eventually arrived, elegant in his black suit as always, and smiled politely once Wooyoung entered the car. They greeted each other quickly before the bodyguard started to drive.

"What is the plan for today?" Wooyoung asked, curiosity killing him.

"You'll see."

A weak smile was drawn onto Yunho's lips, making it as hard as always to read anything out of him. Wooyoung sometimes wondered how he did that. The constant politeness, not speaking too little but not too much either, always staying professional. He wondered what Yunho was like in private, what he liked, what not, and what his actual personality was like.

Time went by and they eventually stopped in front of a gate. Yunho fished for something in his jacket pocket and pulled out a card which he held in front of a small electrical device. A short beep sound was heard and the gate opened, revealing a house — no, a villa in front of Wooyoung's and Yunho's eyes. The black-haired watched the building get closer with wide eyes.

There was grass everywhere, perfectly mowed and in a pretty, dark green shade. Trees were aligned perfectly one after another and some of the leaves had already started to change colors, throwing in imperfections to the seemingly flawless building. Nevertheless, it still looked clean and expensive. There were white pebbles on the ground, creating a long and wide path leading to the villa. Its architecture looked modern. Wooyoung liked to call buildings like these 'boxes' because of the way they were built, looking mostly rectangular or square-shaped. Flat roof, sharp corners, windows that started on the floor and went up to the ceiling. The white-grayish marble look and the brown wooden accents next to the tall windows were truly a pretty sight.

Yunho took a turn and Wooyoung saw a big parking spot as they drove past the villa, a red car already standing there. Although Wooyoung didn't see this car that often yet, he could immediately tell whose it was. And something inside of him knew who this house must belong to the first second his eyes took in the view. Still, he didn't want to jump to conclusions. And even now he didn't want to believe it fully.

They exited the car and walked to the entrance, the white pebbles silently crunching under Wooyoung's feet as they approached the door. He let his eyes wander over the details, not noticing that Yunho had already rung the doorbell, and when the door opened, Wooyoung found himself a little surprised at the fact that he was not surprised by San opening the door.

"Welcome," he smiled, then stepped aside to make space for his bodyguard and fiancé to enter.

Wooyoung stood in place and felt a little awkward. His eyes followed Yunho who seemed to make himself at home. The bodyguard walked to an area that Wooyoung made out as the kitchen a few seconds later and grabbed a glass that stood by a water bottle. While Yunho drank water, Wooyoung used the time to look around the inside of the villa. The interior was simple but modern, mostly shades of gray, white and black decorating this area. The kitchen that Yunho stood in was in the very back and pure white.

To Wooyoung, it almost looked lifeless here. Everything had its spot, it was clean and tidy, and nothing that was in the wrong place. Then he noticed a few plants that added a comfortable vibe to the colorless view and suddenly it didn't feel as flat as it used to at the first sight. And then, Wooyoung noticed that there were a few art pieces here and there that were sprinkling in some color. The lights were a warm yellow and not a piercing bright white. Not that they needed any at this moment anyway with the daylight shining through the big windows.