Secret spy

Asslamualaikum.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

have you guys prayed yet? If you haven't, please pray before reading this. 

HERS

It has been 2 weeks since the get together 'Party', My exams just ended, What a relief! It's not easy taking business and all. I'm so excited for the break. 

I was sitting in a cafe near the campus when I saw Zulaikha and Farhana walking towards my table. Why are they here? 

"Assalamualaikum pretty lady!" The little girl greeted me while I waved at her. "Waalaikumsalam cutie!" I said cheerfully while pinching her cheek softly.

"Assalamualaikum Zahirah, what are you doing here?" Zulaikha asked in an eager tone. "Waalaikumsalam, I go here, I'm completing my business degree here, what are you doing here? I asked. "we're here to pick up Farha's mummy. My cousin, Fathima Sulaiman." Zulaikha said, Fathima Sulaiman? I've heard of this name from somewhere, then it hit me, Ahh yes, she was the new student that joined last august, she continued her studies late due to her marriage.  "Farhana's mum? I thought Farhana was your sister, I heard someone say that she was your sister, but I forgot who said that." I explained.

"Ouh no, no she's my niece you see." Zulaikha said in an amused tone while giving me a sweet smile, Ya Allah her smile is sweeter than my mother's Gulab jamun, my mother adds heaps of sugar in the sugar syrup.

"Mama is here!" Farhana said while running to Fathima.

"Hey baby." Fathima said while picking up Farhana and twirled her in the air. 

After putting Farhana down, she turned to me.

"Fathi, this is Zahirah, I think Ummi has told you about her right." Zulaikha told Fathima.

"Yes, Hii, Khalah has told so many great things about you, she is right about one thing you are very beautiful, no wonder Imran smiles so brightly every time khalah or Zulaikha mention about you." Fathima said while holding my hands. I could feel my cheeks turning red, they talk about me? He smiles when he hears my name? Allah help me.

"Allah look at her blush!" Fathima said while laughing.

after having a quick chat with them I realized that I had to head home.

"Alright! it was so nice seeing you guys, I really hope to bump into you guys soon, but I have to head home, or Ummi might get worried about me." I told them and got my phone out to book a cab, Hamza Is busy, having 2 interviews in one day and Abi Is probably really busy with his business meetings and stuff, I don't want to waste their time.

"Is Hamza picking you up?" Zulaikha asked. 

"No, He's busy so I'm going by cab." I told her.

"Why don't you come with us, my dad is waiting for us outside." She spoke.

"No, no its ok, I don't want to burden you, I can go by cab. "I insisted.

but when they pleaded, I couldn't say no, that would just be rude, so I agreed

________________________________________

HIS

I was waiting for the girls in the car, Abi told me to pick them up because he got an urgent call from the office, I was sitting in the car when I saw Them come out of the cafe, I saw another person tagging along, it was Zahirah, how do we keep on bumping into each other.