Surprise

I was woken up from my peaceful sleep by a familiar shriek, I got up from my bed to see Yazrin glaring at Hamza who is laughing like there's no tomorrow while Rania looks like she is taking care of toddlers.

"What the heck is going on, you woke me up from my slumber." I groaned.

"About time you woke up, you slept in so late, it's almost 11am." Rania spoke with disappointment lacing her tone.

"Sorry Mum."  I replied, "Now someone care to explain what's going on." I continued.

Yazrin started telling me about what happened while I was sleeping. 

flashback

_______________________________________

Yazrin

I jolted awake from the loud knocking sound from the door, I quickly wore my hijab, and rushed to the door, I saw Rania coming out of the bathroom, with her hijab and abaya changed into a new pair, she must have just taken a shower.

"Who's knocking?" She questioned, I just shrugged not knowing who it is and went to open the door, I saw Hamza standing there holding his finger with a panicked look on his face.

"Hamza, what's wrong?" I questioned him as soon as the doors where open, "I-I think I might lose my finger." My eyes widened in shock, "What? what happened? Why didn't go to aunty? Are you ok? " I asked him with sheer panic lacing my voice.

"Everyone is out, and you guys are the only ones left so I came to you." He spoke, "I decided to make Inji (Ginger) chai and accidently cut through my finger while attempting to cut the ginger root." He continued while still standing outside. " Well get in the room I'll ask Rania to help you with the cut." I told him and went to the bathroom to find the first aid kit.

"What's wrong?" Rania asked me in confusion, "Hamza accidently cut through his finger and I'm trying to find the first aid kit." I answered while checking every cupboard, "Oh my, where is he?" she asked, "I think he's in the room, you can go and check on him." I answered. 

After I found the first aid kit, I rushed to the room, "Is the cut deep, can I take a look?" I asked him, he nodded and held out his hand which was covered by a bloody cloth, as leaned in take took of the cloth off of his hand only to find myself scream in horror as a grasshopper flew into my face.

Hamza started to laugh like crazy, I glared at him.

Crazy.

_______________________________________

End of Flashback

_______________________________________

I stared at them in shock and started laughing along with Hamza, Yazrin glared at me too.

"I'm sorry I'll stop." I apologized.

"It's not funny, I swear if I could kill your brother I would, I will have no mercy even if he begged on his knees." She shot back and glared at the laughing monkey.

"I'm sorry your highness, It's just a joke." The said monkey stopped laughing and apologized.

She just rolled her eyes and stomped her way into the bathroom.

"Really Hamza?" I asked him.

"What? I said apologized... but I must admit she's intimidating when she's angry." He admitted.

"Hah, you just know? we keep up with her every day, but we love her for that, she's sweet if you get to know her." Rania joined the chat. "Did you see the way she was concerned for you? she was panicking, try to be nicer to her, you two might be even mistaken as a couple at the reception if you two keep on bickering with each other." She added with chuckle.