P O I S O N

"Girl, you do damage to me
Know I love it, yeah, I love you."

L A I N E Y ' S P O V

Today was the day before Homecoming Huddle. I wasn't sure if I was gonna go yet. I told Isaac that I was only going if he was so we have been yet to decide. It's been a few days since we made our relationship official. We haven't told anyone.

I was about to go downstairs to use the bathroom down there to shower this morning. Before I could make it to the stairs someone pulled me back. Isaac...

"Don't use the downstairs bathroom." He says

"Why?" I ask, very confused

"We may or may not have put bleach in the shampoo for Jackie to use." He replies

"She hasn't done anything though." I say, feeling bad for the girl. But I know that this is what she'll have to get used to. Besides, bleached hair is an easy fix. It's not the end of the world.

"Cole and I came up with a bet that she would rather skip school with bleached hair, than go." Isaac says.

A few minutes pass as I've gone back to my room deciding that I didn't need to shower this morning considering I did last night. So, I decided to curl my hair. I change first, i'm wearing a black short sleeve baby tee and a pair of gray wide leg jeans. I decided to wear my basic white AF1's as well seeing as they were the only shoes that would go with my outfit.

As I have a few pieces of hair left to curl someone softly knocks on my door.

"Who is it?" I say

"Your favorite person." Isaac says

"TAYLOR SWIFT!?" I say as he steps into my room.

"I just knew you were gonna say that." He says, smiling at me. That smile.

He comes up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders then continues to ask

"Have you seen my leather jacket?"

"Uhm. Check my closet." I say, knowing good and well that I stole it the last time I was in his room.

"Thief." He says as he find the jacket.

"This is what you signed up for" I say shrugging my shoulders as I turn the curling iron off and spraying a bit of hairspray in my hair.

He puts the jacket on and puts the hanger back from where it came before coming up behind me again and pulling me in for a hug.

"What's got you in a good mood?" I say sarcastically

"What I can't hug my girlfriend?" He says giving the same energy back to me. I say nothing and just smile at him to which he returns before I bury my head in his chest. He plants a kiss on my head.

"You look great." He says, pulling out of the hug and spinning me around.

"Thank you." I say, smiling at him once again.

We decide to go downstairs to get breakfast. Isaac grabs two of the many croissants that Sahara made, handing one to me before heading over to the downstairs bathroom wall right beside to door. I heard Jackie yell for Isaac to go get Katherine. He was not budging so Jackie decided to yell for me to get quiet. I start to stay something but Isaac's hand smacks over my mouth before I can even breathe. Hot. He removes his hand and holds a finger up to his lips, telling me to be quiet.
I just smile at him to which he returns. He tells Jackie about the bet with Coke before taking my hand in his and walking away from the door.

To put it simply, Jackie proved the bet to be wrong. She threw her hair into a ponytail, put a hat on and went to school. Which I teased Isaac about all day, knowing he just lost the bet.

We had all gotten home now and eaten dinner. I was still teasing Isaac about losing the bet.

"What can I do to make you stop teasing me about losing the bet?" He says obviously done with me teasing him for one day.

"Movie night." I reply.

And that's just what we did. This time I got to pick the movie. I picked 13 Going On 30. It's one of my favorite Rom-Coms. A classic.

We were about 30 minutes in and I already felt like I was about to fall asleep. It never fails during movie night I swear. Isaac noticed and told me to go to sleep and that he would stay. I did exactly that. 15 minutes later I. Was. Out. Absolutely gone.

~Marie Spills the Tea~
PUBLISHED: 12/28/23

WORD COUNT:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! What did we think?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

I love you all!! Happy Reading Lovelys!!! <333