F E E L S L I K E

"Met you at the right time. This is what it feels like."

L A I N E Y S ' P O V

Today was the Homecoming Huddle. Isaac and I decided that we would go just because. Alex Cole and Jackie we working the Walter Cider booth. Which left Isaac and I to wandering on our own. It was a nice day so I had decided to wear a light blue sundress, paired with some necklaces, bracelets, and rings that I may or may not have stole from Isaac. I also wore my university blue nike blazers.

We were currently by the cider booth talking with Alex when Coke got up on the stage and started auctioning himself as well as helping the student councils silent auction. Apparently the grandmas think that Cole is worth 500 bucks. Personally, I don't see it but you do you grandma.

🎀🩰🎧💌🎮💿📚

It was now time for the football games. Cole had promised Parker that he would be front row center cheering her on with a box on popcorn. He was nowhere to be seen. Looks like he's dead. Literally. He promised her with "cross my heart".

"Just because he said 'cross my heart' and broke the promise doesn't mean you can kill him." Isaac says as I ramble on about it. I hate when people break promises. Especially ones like that.

"Can we at least torture him?" Sahara asks from beside me.

"Do what you want, as long as you don't get arrested." Isaac says

Parker's team had won. She was visibly upset about Cole not being there. He was her role model. She looked up to him so much and trusted him. That trust was most likely broken now.

Sahara and I sat with Parker in my room the whole night. We talked about anything and everything. We let her speak her mind about Cole and what he had done. We also talked about boys and tv shows and what not.

"Jess and Logan were her best boyfriends though." Sahara says

"Yes, but Marty deserved so much better. He was so good to her." I say

Sahara and I had watched Gilmore Girls more times than we could count on two hands. Parker had just finished it for the first time and was absolutely hooked.

There was a knock on my door before the knob turned and Isaac came in.

"You guys are having a party and didn't think to invite me?" He asks obviously trying to help boost Parker's mood.

"Girls night." Sahara and I say.

"I can pretend." He says

We discuss amongst ourselves and decide that it would be fun so we let him join us on my bed.

As the night went on the more hysterical we all got. Parker was giggling at Isaac's attempt of gossiping.

We decided to call it a night as Parker and Sahara left to go to bed, Isaac stayed. We had turned on Cobra Kai earlier which was still playing. So, we cuddled up and continued watching that. I soon fell asleep and Isaac stayed as usual.

~Marie Spills the Tea~
PUBLISHED 12/28/23

WORD COUNT: 536

This chapter is a bit short buttttt

What did we all think?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

I love you all!! Happy Reading Lovelys!!! <333

In Between || Isaac Garcia On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara