F E A R L E S S

"But you're so cool, run your hands through your hair. Absentmindedly making me WANT YOU."

L A I N E Y ' S  P O V

Today was the town rodeo which Alex was competing in. Alex and Cole made up this morning and are brothers again.

Grace was over and we were all in Jackie's room trying to figure out what to wear. I had planned my outfit last night with the help of Isaac and Sahara so I was already ready.

 I had planned my outfit last night with the help of Isaac and Sahara so I was already ready

THE OUTFIT ^^ (ignore the flowers 🙏🏻)

"Ok but can we all agree that Lanes has the best outfit here?" Grace says

"Why thank you." I say, smiling at the girl as all the other girls agreed.

Jackie lends Grace one of Lucy's dresses. Grace thanks Jackie over and over again for lending it to her.

Soon enough we are all dressed and I drive all of us to the rodeo.

On the way Jackie tells us that she has an interview later today with a Princeton alumni about a summer job which could help her with her college application. The girl has big dreams and I respect that.

Soon enough we make it to the rodeo. We mainly just goof off before it's Alex's turn.

Long story short Alex's turn was a complete flop. He accuses Cole of not double checking the reins which wasn't true. Shortly after they both apologize to each other.

TIME SKIP WOMP WOMP

Jackie and I are currently in my room as she rants about her interview. Cole picked her up from the cafe but his truck broke down so it was currently 3am. But she also told me how the wedding was back on and they were having it at the ranch tomorrow which I was ecstatic about.

"I'm sure it won't count against you that much. I'm sure you did great on the rest of the interview." I say, having hope for the girl.

"I don't know Lanes." Jackie says, anxiously as she lays face down on my bed.

"I'm so sorry Jackie." I say, rubbing her back in an attempt to calm her nerves. She muffles a it's ok.

~Marie Spills the Tea~
PUBLISHED: 1/18/24

WORD COUNT: 380

ONE MORE CHAPTER HOW WE FEELIN???

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! HAPPY READING LOVELYS!!! <333