S T Y L E

"We never go out of style."

L A I N E Y ' S  P O V

Jackie has spent the whole morning running around like crazy. She was put in charge of planning the wedding.

I spent my morning with Isaac as he helped me pick out my dress. We decided on a light blue dress and white sandals. I was not about to wear heels while in the grass all day.

THE DRESS ^^

THE DRESS ^^

I hung up the dress before we both went downstairs because we were hungry.

Isaac, Lee, and I were all sitting at the island when Jackie asked if we were busy at the moment. Lee and I both said no while Isaac said yes which earned him a smack on the arm. He quickly changed his answer.

Soon enough everyone was gathered in the kitchen and sent on a mission to do on the ranch for the wedding.

Everything was going well. That was until Haley's bouquet was ruined.

Cole quickly volunteers to take Jackie to go pick more flowers. After some convincing she agrees.

While they are gone, Sahara and I head into my room to start getting ready.

We talk about everything and anything while we are getting ready. Everything between TV Shows and Celebrities.

A few hours later everyone is ready. Sahara and I were currently downstairs with Isaac and Alex. We were just waiting on Jackie.

Jackie walks down the stairs and Alex almost praises her.

We all take our seats as the wedding is about to begin.

It. Was. Beautiful.

Haley and Will share their vows and are officially husband and wife.

During the reception Cole gives a very heartfelt speech and Alex gets tipsy.

Overall the night was great. Everyone had fun and we all celebrated Will and Haley.

After the wedding, a tipsy Alex tell Jackie about him going away for the summer but instead he confesses his love to her. Jackie doesn't know what to say and doesn't reciprocate.

Alex is devastated and Kylee helps him to go to bed, briefly deciding whether or not to tell Alex that she likes him. However, when Alex calls her a "cool dude", she decides against it and leaves.

Later that night, Jackie helps Danny pack for Julliard when she finds her sister's teacup that Cole fixed for her with a note saying "Nothing is so broken that it can't be fixed." Jackie finds Cole and confronts him about the meaning behind his actions. Cole insists he had no other intentions because Jackie was dating Alex at the time.

Unable to resist it anymore, Jackie closes the gap between them, and she kisses Cole. With history now repeating itself and the Walter siblings fighting over the same girl again, it's hard to know how this situation will be resolved amicably.

The next morning, a hungover Alex attempts to bring Jackie breakfast in bed to find that her bed is neatly made and she's nowhere to be found. Alex finds a note on the bed and gets angry, storming into Cole's room.

The note simply says "I'm sorry - J" and Alex angrily asks what Cole did, assuming he is responsible for it.  The scene cuts to Richard on the phone to Katherine saying "it had nothing to do with me", before revealing that Jackie is on a flight back to New York with him and Danny.

Well that's one way to leave a family on a cliffhanger.

T H E  E N D .
~Marie Spills the Tea~

PUBLISHED: 1/18/ 24

WORD COUNT: 611

AND THATS A WRAP ON IN BETWEEN!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DID!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HAPPY READING LOVELYS!!! <333