Announcement

Hello, everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying the remainder of your 2023! I wanted to take a moment and write this out for you so that there is no confusion about where I am going with this story. Recently, my schedules, mental health, home and financial situations have reached a point where I can no longer post updates to this story on a timely schedule or do so as easily without income. Each chapter takes a significant amount of time to write, and I unfortunately do not have access to this time as easily now with all that has been happening. This does not mean that I am discontinuing this story or deleting it permanently. This simply means that updates will become more sporadic with large spaces of time in between, as you have probably already noticed. 

This story has become such a huge part of who I am now as a writer, and I will forever be grateful for all of your support. Writing and seeing all of your comments and engagement with something I have grown so fond of makes my heart so happy, and just know that I am still smiling at your reactions to moments in this book even though updates have slowed down significantly. 

With that being said, I have opened services to those interested in a more personalized writing and fan fiction experience. I am offering the service of writing any clients a short story based on scenarios they are fond of, writing prompts that they have not been able to execute fully, and more. I can write fan fiction about any character for you specifically or any other kind of story you wish to move from your imagination to a physical story. I am also providing the service of essay proofreading for those of you in high school as well as the service of creating character concept art for character designs you have been thinking of and want to bring to life on paper! I will make a similar announcement on my page with a link to my Fiverr provided! Please reach out or comment any questions if you are interested.

https://www.fiverr.com/jayalexiart?up_rollout=true

Thank you all a million times over for your love, patience, and support. I look forward to either the opportunity to work with and learn more about you or the chance to see your comments again when I next update TEA. 

Wishing you all the very best going into this new year!!

Best,

Author xoxoxo