chapter 6

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!
**

Honey was a giggling mess as she enters her house, Damon standing on the porch as he laughs hard, his stomach hurting from how much he laughed today. "That was cheesy." She wheezes out between her giggles as she leans against the door frame. "But it made you laugh, didn't it?" He asks with a grin.

It was after 11pm, the two basically had spent the day together. Of course she got worried calls from her sister and Jeremy who weren't used to staying out late and plus her car was home- but only because she grew tired of driving and Damon- he was alot more than happy to let her be his passenger princess. So he had drove behind her to home and once she parked her car, she locked it and got into his car. Jenna and Jeremy had both calm down after she told them that she was fine and just out with a friend. It was honestly a bit weird to her, calling Damon a friend. He didn't feel like one, he felt like more. He felt like her soulmate, her other half and it made her chest warm. "Well, it did indeed make me laugh- so hard that my stomach aches a little bit but it was still very cheesy." She says teasingly with a grin. On the way to her house, the two had been saying corny pick up lines to each other and as Damon was walking her to the door, he said another. "That's a good thing, I'm a cheesy guy." He says and her grin widens as she hums softly. Damon's smile flatters as he realizes that he had to say goodnight now and so did Honey's own as she realized the same. "I weirdly don't want to say goodnight to you." She says and his lips twitched at her words, knowing that he he himself felt the same way. "How about, 'I'll see you later'?" He asks and she bites down on her bottom lip, shaking her head at his words.

His face fell at that as he thought maybe she wouldn't want to see him later and it hurts because he thought that she may of liked him if only a bit. "Something a bit better than that." Honey says and he perks up instantly, relieved that he had thought wrong. "Okay then. What about, 'I'll see you tomorrow'?" He asks and she nods instantly. "Better than later." She says and he arches a brow. "How so?" He asks her softly. Honey shifts in her spot as she thinks of how to word her answer to him.

"Well, later to me could be days away. Tomorrow means, exactly tomorrow." She says with furrowed brows, hating the way she explained herself as she was hoping for something more better than that. A smile tugged at Damon's lips as he takes in her words. God, he smiled so damn much today, he laughed more times then he can count or ever has in decades. His heart fluttered and skipped so many beats, all because of her. She was already becoming the best part of his vampirc life and he loved it. "I agree, I really enjoyed your company and I can not wait to see you again." He says and her heart skips a beat, it made his soften as he watched her struggle to hide her smile. "Good, because I feel the same way." She says before she glances down at her watch and sighs before she looks back up at him. "I really need some sleep as I have work tomorrow." She says and he frowns lightly. "Where do you work?" He asks her before he mentally smacks himself for asking such a thing. He didn't want to come off strong or as a creep or something of the sort. "I work two jobs. Some days I work at a small cafe- well the only cafe in this small town and I work at the Grill on some days and some nights." She replies and he frowns at that. "I get rest, don't worry. And I'll be working at the cafe tomorrow." She says when she see's the look on his face.

The male sighs softly but nods his head at her words. "Okay." He mumbles. "I'll let you go. I hope that you sleep well and have the sweetest dreams ever, I'll see you tomorrow." He then adds and she smiles. "I hope you sleep well and have sweet dreams as well, Damon. I'll see you tomorrow."

***
That night Honey went to sleep with one person on her mind after she checked on Jeremy. Damon Salvatore was on her mind until she fell asleep, he was on her mind when she did sleep as she dreamed about him and she woke up with him on her damn mind. "The fuck is he doing to me?" She whispers to herself as she sits up in her bed as she turns off her alarm, not knowing that he asked himself the same damn thing when he woke up after a dream about the stunning woman. She was on his mind the entire nigh, she was in his dreams and now in his thoughts the moment his eyes opened.