chapter 15

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!!
*****

Jenna, Honey and Damon were slient as they watched Elena whine loudly before she sinks down onto the porch, kicking her feet and frailing her arms while she cries about not wanting to go inside the house.

"I can barely walk," she says looking up at her aunt Jenna with puppy teary eyes. "Maybe Damon can carry me up to my room," she adds with a sly grin, turning away from her shocked aunt and looks at an digusted Damon who just pulls Honey closer to his chest. "Hell no," he deadpans with a blank look on his face as Honey rolls her eyes at her so called niece. She was being awfully bold right now, was it just because she was drunk or was it because she was just dumb as hell?

Could be both? Maybe. Honestly, she has never liked Elena in show but this Elena wasn't the one in the show. She was a bit different- okay, she was very different as she doesn't remember Elena being so uh, horrible?

But she's pretty sure that it's because her friends were no longer at her beck and call. Plus Caroline didn't want to be like Elena anymore, she was more confident in herself. She just hoped that Bonnie is not ready to die for Elena but she hopes she ism't because the Bennett seems to hate the way that Elena is now which is a good thing.

"W-what?" Elena asks knocking Honey out her thoughts as she blinked. "I said no," Damon repeats. "Crawl in the house or something but I'm not carrying you in there." He adds and Elena clenches her jaw at the male, glaring pitifully at him as she wasn't used to being turned down by handsome men. First she had to deal with Stefan shifting his attention on her blonde friend and now his brother is too being weird? What's happening? Elena thinks to herself as she feels like this is not how things were suppose to play out and feels like something is really wrong. She was suppose to get Stefan, she's sure that she was suppose to yet it went up in smoke. Things reallg don't feel like they are suppose to and it's messing with her head. Was she just going crazy? No, she wasn't, she's not crazy afterall and it's just some odd feeling.

She shakes her head slightly to stop her odd thoughts. "Why not?" She asks the raven haired male who had buried his face into Honey's shoulders, eyes closed as he tugged her closer which was a bit hard to do when she was as close to him as she could get. Elena grits her teeth at the sight and turns her sights on her so called aunt who was just relaxing in the male's arms. "I need help inside!" Elena yells and Jenna groans lowly.

"Oh my God, Elena! Just shut up before you wake the neighbours! You know old people sleep early!" Jenna hisses lowly at the girl while Damon and Honey tried to hold back their laughter at her words. She didn't lie but some old people didn't go to sleep early, Honey's boss being one of them. However there neighbourse are early birds and as soon as night fell they went to bed or so they think, they're not sure nor do they really want to know.

Elena purses her lips at Jenna's words and just nods her head. "Now crawl into the house." Jenna says and Elena gives her a look. "I'm not crawling inside the house! I'm not a dog!" She screams out at her aunt who pinches the bridge of her nose. Yeah, not the Elena in the show at all, Honey thinks with a sigh. She's still not sure if it's because she had helped out with Bonnie and Caroline but she's now doubting it. Would something that small change Elena? No right? Was it because Jeremy's gay and not straight like he was in the show?

Poor Honey soon starts to rub her head as she felt a headache coming on. She'll just think of that later because that can't be what changed Elena's behaviour from the one she knows and hated from the show.

"Are you okay?" Damon asks softly with furrowed brows when he see's Honey rubbing her head. "Yeah, just getting a small headache." She replies and the male frowns at that. "Because of her?" He asks, tilting his head toward Elena and Honey nods. It was because of her and she was making the headache worst with her whining so it's not a lie. "Damn, I'm sleepy now." Honey groans out with a sigh as she hoping to get her kiss from Damon tonight. Why would Elena just carry her ass inside the house? Didn't she drive here?? But she's having the most problems with carrying her ass inside the house?? Make it make some damn sense.

Damon frowns slightly before he casts a glare at Elena while the teen was getting scolded by Jenna once again for yelling. "I can compell her," he softly suggests to Honey who perks up at that. "Do it," she whispers and when she gets up from his lap, he lets out a low groan making her snort as he tugs at his jeans, mumbling a bunch of cusses as he gets up from the swing. He heads over toward Jenna and Elena. "I think I can get her to go inside the house." He says to Jenna whose face lit up at his words. "Work your magic," she says as she wanted to back into her damn bed. She had no idea what in the hell has gotten into Elena. She's a pain in the ass but normally a bit more slient or she just sliently stews in her anger and pretends that everything is fine or not her fault.

The raven haired male squats down to an excited Elena who makes eye contact with the male. "Go inside without any of your whining and stay slient for the rest of the night." He says to her as his pupils dilated while keeping eye contact with the teen. Elena nods her head slowly as he gets up and she does the same, this time without stumbling and walks pass Jenna whose eyes were wide as Elena just walks inside the house as if she was not drunk. She walks normally, looking as if she was in a daze. "Wow," she says as she looks back at Damon who rubs the back of his neck with a shy smile on his lips.

"Thank you, Damon and goodnight." The red head woman says, wiggling her brows at Honey who groans, making her laugh before she heads inside with a soft smile on her lips.

Damon turns to Honey who leaning up against the house, her eyes filled with softness as she looked at him and it made his cheeks burn. Why was she doing this to him? He walks over to her and she shifts towards him, before he could open his mouth, Honey tugs at the hem of his shirt, leaning upwards and before he knows it, her lips are on his own.

****
It's hard to shit out chapters when you having writers block for the book but here ya are I guess.

Comment and vote, not proofread.
There are spelling mistakes, I know.