chapter 16

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!
***
Is this chapter mostly kissing? I think. Am I trying to get better with kisses and shit? Yes. Did I fail? Also yes but practice makes perfect.
****

Damon's mind turned to mush instantly when her lips had met his own, his arms slowly wrapped around Honey's wrist as his eyes fluttered close before he started moving her lips against her plump ones.

So soft, he thinks as he tugs her closer to his chest, sighing in content through his nose as he feels her warm hands moved upwards, grazing his neck slightly which sent a shiver down his spine. Her arms soon wrapped around his neck, tugging him closer as the kiss deepens slightly as the two melted against each other. He's daydreamed about this kiss yet he's sure that nothing could have prepared him for the mix of emotions it evoked within him. Never had a kiss had him so weak in the knees before, never had he felt so completed as he right now. He belonged here, right in her arms. Damon was sure that he did. He felt at home. All he could think of was her, thoughts of her seemed to consume him whole while their lips molded together.

He tilts his head down slightly as one of his hands trailed down to her side as his tongue pokes out from his mouth, gently brushing up against her bottom lip. Her lips parted almost instantly and Damon lets out a low groan at that before he lets his tongue slip into her awaiting mouth.

The raven haired vampire could swear that he had died and was in heaven at the moment. Never had a kiss had him so content before, all his problems had seem to melt away as his tongue met her own and when he hears her let out a low moan, his grip on her tightens slightly as he tried bringing her closer to his chest as their tongues rubbed and wrapped up around each others.

Definitely heaven, he thinks as he feels her slender fingers curl up into his hair.

Honey was in the same position as he was, her mind turned to mush and all she could think of was him.

His lips, his scent, his body pressed up against her own, his touch, the way he groaned and even the sighs that she was hearing. All she could think off was him and fuck, she loved it. She wanted more, she wanted a lot more but she needed to remind herself about taking things slow.

But not too slow.

In the show, she didn't really like Damon but always wondered how it would feel to he kissed by him since it had always seemed to look so passionate. As if he'd put his all into it and now she's feeling it for herself. She felt as if was somehow a bit more passionate than it was inside the show though but that could just be because she's delulu at times. But fuck, to be kissed by Damon Salvatore- she'll never forget this. Even if whatever the two are having right now doesn't last, she'd never in her life forget this.

She felt as if she was cloud nine and she was losing herself in his touch, she had no problem with it though. She instead welcomed it, like it was an old friend.

Low and soft pants could be heard as the two continued kissing, neither wanting to part from the other, doing their best breathing through their noses while the two somehow deepened the kiss some more. Sadly, Honey to pull away from the kiss as she needed more air than she was taking in through her nose, a thin line of saliva between the two as they breathed heavily, though Honey's was a bit heavier. Their eyes met as both of their chests raised and fell from the raw intensity of the kiss. The string of saliva soon disappears before of the wind that blew pass the two who still kept their eye contact.

"Wow," Damon mutters as he cups her cheek gently. He's truly never kissed or been kissed like that before and he was reeling. His thumb brushing up against her lips and she parts them, making the male groan lowly before his leans back in, his lips meeting her own in a hungry kiss that had taken both of their breaths away.