chapter 17

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Honey sighs happily as she flops down in her bed, a grin on her lips as she rests a hand against her chest. She could feel her heart hammering away, the kiss- or well kisses she had with Damon seemed to be playing on a loop in her mind.

She felt as if her lips were tingling, have been since their last kiss tonight and she wasn't sure why but she craved his lips. Just one more kiss. Or two, maybe even three. Who knows? And she truly would not give a fuck it went beyond that, why would she? Damon Salvatore knew how to kiss and Honey would never forget it honestly. Now she wanted to maybe go a little bit further than kissing.

Bad, Honey! She yells in her head as she turned onto her side. She glances at the clock, resting on her night stand and lets out a low groan, knowing she should go sleep now. If she waited, she may wake up a lot later than normal and she didn't want that as she wanted to spend a lot of time with Damon tomorrow. Honey lets out another sigh as she relaxes in her bed, unable to wipe the smile on her lips off. "Goodnight, Damon." She says softly as she closes her eyes, not knowing that Damon had said 'Goodnight, Honey' as he ate the food she had gave him after he heated it up.

He didn't know why he had said that but it felt right and it had made his insides turned into a mushy mess which he did not mind.

God, all felt right in the world right now.

The beautiful, funny woman still wanted him even after he told her what he was. She didn't care about his past neither, he felt happy. Truly and utterly happy. This was different than anything he had felt in his entire life and he was welcoming it. He didn't really think that he deserved it but he is not going to let her go unless she wants him too and he honestly pray that day never comes. 

Because he'd lose himself if it ever does, he'll be worst than he ever was and no one wants that. It would be worst than him having his humanity off which he thought was as worst as it could get but he knew for sure that the world be set on fire if she left him. Of course he still wouldn't let that fire touch her though, no matter what.

The male takes another bite of his food, a grin on his lips as he did, practically in his own world filled with Honey while he eats and sways slightly on the stool he sat on. He didn't notice a figure walking in nor the figure sitting near him.

"So-," the newcomer started off saying and was cut off the by the most girliest scream they have ever heard in their entire life, causing them to jump in utter surprise as Damon turns towards them quickly in surprise and confusion. His eyes were wide, hand on his chest and lips parted as he gulped air like some sort of vaccum. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you Stefan?" Damon asks in disbelief as his heart hammered in his chest while his little brother purses his lips.

Stefan's lips trembled as he tried to hold back the laughter that wanted to errupt from the sole of his feet.

He has never heard Damon scream like that before. The younger male eyes his brother, lips still pursed as he wonders how the hell his brother hadn't heard him walk in when he wasn't even being silent when doing so. Was he that caught up in his thoughts? Stefan then glances at the food he was eating he bites down on his bottom lip before glancing back at his brother who was now glaring at him with his hand still over his chest.

"My bad?" Stefan says with a sheepish smile creeping on his lips, which made Damon narrow his eyes at the male in distaste. "I thought you heard me when I had walked in the kitchen, I wasn't even being very quiet, you know? I even had tripped once and that was loud as hell, so yeah." The younger male sighs out as he clears his throat, coughing when he almost lets out a laugh and Damon nods his head slightly as he turned back to his food, a smile twitching on his lips as he continues to eat the food that was given to him by a beautiful sweet angel. His mind had quickly went back onto Honey and a doopy smile appears on his lips as he leans his chin up against his hand, once again swaying slightly in his chair as he eats with a dreamy sigh.

If was as he forgot that Stefan was there and truly, he has as he was now back in Honey Land.

And speaking of Stefan, the poor male is honestly confused as hell while he was giving his brother a side eye at his odd behaviour.

But he shakes his head slightly as he had almost forgot what he down here for, he came to apologize. He had never, never in his entire life on this earth ever seen Damon have a panic attack. It freaked him out with utter worry and he really felt like shit because he was also the one that caused the panic attack.

"I'm-," before he could finish his words, another girly scream slips pass Damon's lips and this time Stefan couldn't hold his laughter back. The younger brother laughed loudly, hunched over as he held his stomach while Damon glares at him with his hand on his chest as he tries to calm himself down. "Stefan, what in the fuck!? When did you get back?!" He yells out and Stefan's laughter grew louder at his words. Tears had even formed in his eyes from how hard he was laughing.

His older brother's girly ass scream was replaying on a loop in his mind and he couldn't help but find it entertaining as hell.

Why in the fucking hell didn't he know that Damon had such a talent? God, he wished he had his phone and that he'd been recording but his memory will just have to do for now.

"I-I never left," Stefan stutters out as he contiunes to laugh, making Damon tilt his head in confusion. He didn't? Damon could have swore the male left after he went back to thinking about Honey. "Are you sure?" He mutters, giving Stefan a side eye as the male floors onto the floor with a thud from his laughing. Of course falling didn't stop him and only made it worst as he nods his head at Damon.

The raven haired male makes a face as he truly could swear that Stefan left or he just blocked out his presence when he started thinking about the stunning ass Gilbert that now held his heart right in the palm of her hand. "I'm t-trying to try and apologize for earlier, you're making it very hard to do so," Stefan gasps out through his laughter as he truly wished that he caught Damon's screams on his phone. But he's sure that this won't be the only time this'll happen, so he may actually get to have a chance to get it on camera.

"Forgiven, now go away." Damon grunts out, rolling his eyes slightly as he turns away from his brother who was still on the floor. "I didn't even apologize yet," Stefan breathes out and Damon shrugs at him before he starts eating again.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Comment and vote, not proofread.
There are spelling mistakes, I know.