chapter 12

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES.

ASKING ME TO 'WRITE MORE' IS THE DAMN SAME SO STOP!
***

After the two ended the call, Honey was quick to throw on an dark red oversized sweater that reached mid thigh. A small huff passes her lips when she feels her bonnet fixed on her head weirdly cause of the way she threw on her sweater.

She was quick to fix her bonnet on her head, slip on her fuzzy slippers and grab a pair of sweatpants since it was colder outside at night. Once she was done, she opens her room door and peaks out her head slowly. She looks around the dark and empty hall, smiling slightly before she steps out her room carefully, closing the door behind her. She knew that her nephew wasn't home, he won't be until tomorrow as he was having sleepover with Caroline and Bonnie tonight. Jenna was probably asleep and Honey didn't give a shit about Elena though she was still probably at the party like the others were. Honey makes her way downstairs sliently like a thief in the night, smiling as she reached the bottom without even tripping. She then unlocks the front door and slips outside. "Holy fucking fuck, it's cold." She hisses out, shivering from the cold as she debated going back into the house. The sweatpants and sweater are doing a poor job at keeping her cute ass warm. She licks her lips as she closes the door and walks over to the porch swing which she sits on instantly and curls up into a ball.

Not even a minute later, Damon's car is pulling on the side of the street and she perks up as she sits up. The raven haired male was quick to turned off his engine and get out the car, not even caring that he left his key inside it as he made his way towards the Gilbert's house.

Honey slips off the swing and the second that Damon steps on the porch, she's in his arms. She had basically jumped into them, wrapping her arms up around his neck as his arms instantly went down to her waist. A small sigh of content passes both of their lips as they went to pull in each other closer, their chests flushed as Damon moves his face down to her neck, burying his face into it. He scent calmed him down even more as he sighs once again, pulling her closer if possible. He needed this. He needed her. Her fingers moved up to his softly hair, combing it with her fingers slightly. "How are you?" She asks softly as she too buries her face into his neck. "Better, much better." He replies back just as softly. She just made everything better and she didn't need to try. He was so happy that he met her and he was happy that he came back to this town. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have met this stunning woman that makes him feel things he didn't knew exsited. "Well, that's good." Honey hums out while he closes his eyes as her finger continues to comb through his hair. "You can tell me anything you know? I won't see you any differently, Damon." She adds, causing him to stiffen slightly. He badly wanted to believe her words but he's killed so many people in past without a hint of remose and the way he left Enzo behind still haunts him. But he knew he wants to first tell her what he is. That he wasn't human, he was dangerous. He was stuck his age forever, he had to drink blood in order for him to function.

That he wasn't at all worthy of this. Of her touch. Of her voice, of her presence. Of her. "What if you do?" He asks softly as his grip around her waist tightens a bit, not ready to let her go. He was far from ready to let any of this go, he didn't want this feeling to just disppear. Honey frowns lightly as she starts to pull away from him, making him whimper softly and she stops the second she heard it as it made her heart clench. "I'm promise, I'm not leaving. I just really want to look at you." She says to him. Damon gulps as he nods his head slightly, removing his face from her neck as he slightly leans away from her but makes sure he keeps his arms around her waist. Their eyes soon met and she smiles softly. "There you are," she coo's making him blush at her words. Honey then cups his cheeks gently, her eyes never leaving his own. "Whatever you want to tell me will not drive me away, I won't leave you. I can promise you that." She whispers as she caresses his left cheek.

Damon's eyes welled up with tears as he stared into her. There wasn't an ounce of doubt in her words, nor her eyes but he was scared to change that. He loves the way she looks at him and fuck, he wants to be selfish. He wants to for once have the girl but he hated pretending infront of her. "Come on, let's sit." Honey says as she tugs him over to the swing carefully. His arms were still around her waist so she was walking backwards until they reached the swings. It took awhile to get him to let her go so they could sit and the second she sits next to him, he pulls her into his arms making her basically snuggle into his side which she didn't see a problem with. He hums as she moves closer to him, wrapping an arm around his waist and even throwing a leg over his which made him chuckle softly.

She could do the most simple thing and it would make him smile. "Get to talking mister." Honey hums out as she looks up at him as he looks down at her. "Oh, I'm not rushing you but I have like maybe two hours left in me." She adds jokingly maming him snort as he nods his head. "Yes ma'am." He says before he took a deep breath while Honey had to think the most saddness shit in order to not feel some kind of way at the 'yes ma'am'. Damon didn't know where to start but decided that starting with he wasn't a damn human would be good. "Uh, I'm not really sure how to say this but first of all, I'm not human." He mumbles as he kept his eyes glued onto her wanting to see her reaction to everything even if some of those reactions would hurt him. His heart clenches when he feels Honey stiffen against him, while she stares up at him with wide eyes that made him gulp slight. But as he searches her eyes for any fear, he surprisingly finds none. Just confusion and shock which makes him blink yet it calmed him down a bit. That was a good sign wasn't it? But her heart was hammering in her chest and it worried him greatly.

I should be an actress, Honey thinks as she stares up at the male. She knew that she had to have some kind of reaction to what he had to say and decided to just not overdo it. She didn't want to act like Elena did and also didn't want seem like it was normal which is why she didn't act like Bella from Twilight did neither. Her reaction is doing good so far, well she hopes it is.

Honey nibbles on her bottom lip slightly as she looked away from Damon, but she doesn't pull away from him which the male really appreciated. Plus it's going a lot better than he thought it was. "Then.. w-what are you?" She asks softly as she shifts her gaze back to him, gulping as she squirmed slightly. Damn, I'm good. She thinks. Damon's lips parted before they closed. How does one say that they are a vampire? Carefully of course, you can't just blurt it ou-.

"Vampire," he blurts out before his eyes widen along with her own.

Or you can just blurt it out.

****
Comment and vote, not proofread.
There are spelling mistakes, I know.

***
I'd say that Honey is doing a good job at 'handling' it so far.