chapter 13

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!
***

Slience had consumed the two as they just stared at each other after Damon had blurted out that he was a vampire.

A minute passed, then two and suddenly a whole three minutes passed before she finally blinked, furrowing her brows as she did. To him she looked confused and in shock as she tried to process what he said or atleast she hopes that's what the look was giving.

Thankfully, it was giving what she hopes that it is. The raven haired male did not look away from, scared she'd disappear from his sight as he wouldn't know what to do with himself if she did. Losing her wasn't an option. Not one he'll handle. "A vampire?" Honey whispers as she looks back up at him, watching as he nods his head slightly. "Like Darcula?" She asks hoping to make him atleast smile and it worked. Damon snorts, his lips tugging upwards at her question. He should of probably expected that. "Not really." He says, relaxing more. She hadn't run off yet and that was a very good sign if he's ever seen one. "Can you eat garlic?" She asks seriously and he nods his head as a soft smile appears on his lips. "Yes, I can eat garlic." He replies and watches her in amusement as she let out a breath. "Oh, it would of been terrible if you couldn't as garlic bread is really good." She says softly and he bursts out in laughter, how could she think about that at a time like this? He didn't know. A grin creepes onto her lips, loving the sound of his laughter and loving the fact that he was no longer basically on edge. "I tell you that I'm a vampire and you're worried about me not being able to eat garlic?" He wheezes out as he looks at her, his laughter only growing louder when he see's her nod in the positive.

"I love hearing you laugh," she blurts out and he chokes on air, making her panic as she starts hitting his back gently as he choked. His laughter had obviously long faded and Honey was wondering if he'll die from this but she doubted it. "You'll wake up my sister, die softer." She says and he chokes out a laugh which only made him choke more and she winces. "Oops." She mumbles as she continunes patting his back.

It took a few minutes before Damon was finally done dying. He was now leaning back against the swing, his head thrown back slightly and Honey bite down on her bottom lip before she moved closer to be able to cuddle with him and he was quick to wrap his arms around her as she laid her head against his chest. "Your heart beats, slowly." She mumbles and he hums. "That's how it is for vampies." He says softly. "Do you sparkle?" Honey suddenly and he blinks at the question while she waited for the answer that she already knew. "Sparkle?" He asks as he looks down her, causing her to frown as she looks up him, nodding her head as she waited flr his answer. "Yeah, like the vampires in Twilight." She adds and he furrowed his brows at her. "Twilight? What's that?" He asks and she gasps at his question as if he asked her if she was a chocolate hater. She remembers that he reads the book but barely when he was compelling Caroline but still i was just wasn't normal to not know twilight as a damn vampire. He should be only watching it to laugh at the way that the vampires were written.

"Y-you don't know what Twilight is? The hell- what kind of vampire are you?" She hisses out with wide eyes as Damon just stares at her in confusion, a sheepish yet warm smile appearing on his lips. "Uh, one of a kind?" He replied making her squint her eyes at him, making him sigh. "What's Twilight?" He mumbles and she shakes her head lightly as she pinches the bridge of her nose. "There are books and four movies. The vampires in those sparkle when when they go into the sun, like a billion diamonds." She says and the male purses his lips as he just look at her with a blank look. "You're serious?" He asks, watching as Honey nods her head and he snorts shaking his head as he leans back more into the swing. "We don't sparkle, this was the real world where vampires burn in the sun, love." He says, finally answering her question and making her flustered at the petname he called her. Damon then hold out his hand infront of her and mentally smack the shit out of herself because of dirty thoughts that invaded her mind. He has some nice hands, she'll leave it at that.. for now. "I wear a ring that allows me to walk in the sun," he says and she hums as she tried to focus on anything than his hand. "We're watching Twilight one day together." She says and his eyes lit up at that.