Chapter 3: Alex Ovechkin

Sid's PoV

I walked upstairs and couldn't help smiling. Jessica's thoughts were flooding my mind. She was extremely beautiful and had a great personality. I had just met her today but I felt like I had know her for ages. I also loved the fact that she played hockey and the way her cheeks lit up red was so cute. I wanted to spend my whole day with her but she looked like in a hurry to meet someone. I entered the locker room and heard conversation going on about Jessica and Samantha. I sat down on the bench beside Staal. "What did you do to that girl?" I asked.

"Oh he was a total creep" winked Talbot

"I filmed it" yelled Geno.

I walked over to Geno and looked at the video. Jessica looked amazing. I watches the video and couldn't help but laugh. Jessica's face was priceless. "You creeped her out to much"

I sat down the bench and closed my eyes and couldn't stop thinking about her. "Look guys Sid seems love strucked" laughed Talbot.

"I'm not the only one, look at geno, he's already messaging Samantha" I pointed.

Geno gave me a quick wink. The girls were pretty special. I personally liked Jessica better. "Too bad you didn't get her number" taunted Staal.

"Don't worry you Still have time, maybe you'll get to see her again" yelled Flower from the showers.

"I will" I winked back.

I kept thinking about her, she was really eager to meet Alex, I hoped she didn't mean Alex Ovechkin, "Hey do you guys think Jessica was talking about Alex as in Ovechkin?"

"If she did mean Alex, she in trouble, you know how he is. And if he finds out you like her, then you can say bye bye to Jessica" acknowledged Max.

Jordan began speaking "Alex is going to hit on her the minute he see's her, better she doesn't meet him"

I looked over at Geno "You still texting Samantha?" He nodded his head. "Call and ask where their going"

Geno did as told and immediatley dialed Sam, he put the phone on speaker.

Phone Convo:

Sam: "Hey Geno!"

Geno: "Hey so I was wondering are you guys still going to be around today?'

Sam: "Yeah we'll be around, we are just going to meet Jessica's brother"

Geno: "Jessica has a brother?"

Sam: "Yeah Alex Burrows, anyways I got to go, see you later"

Geno: "Bye"

Geno hung up the phone. Everyone's jaws had dropped. "No way she Burrows sister" yelled Staal.

"We would have know about her earlier then, and I didn't even know she had a sister" added Letang.

Cooke stood up and began speaking "She is burrows sister, man she's grow, last time I saw her we were all chasing her around the rink looking for her. She the heart and soul of the team, doubt Oveckin would want to mess with her, cause then he as to deal with everyone on that team, including me."

"Well Burrow's had a hot sister" smirked Jordan.

"You knew her?" I asked

"Yeah, I knew her, but I didn't reconginze her today, she grown a lot" laughed Cooke.

"She should still stay away from Alex, don't want her getting hurt" I stated.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. I really wanted to see Jessica again and ask her on a date. She was the first girl, I was actually falling hard for.