Chapter 21: Great He hates me

Hey Guys, How have you been? Sorry for late update, but this chapter took long to update. I'm only posting half of the chpater becuase I'm still editing the story. Hope you all enjoy this chapter, its gets pretty sad, and rough. Please vote and comment if you have any questions or suggestions.

Sid”s POV:  Jessica wanted me to meet her at her apartment. She had left from the hospital rather fast. Jessica seemed different to me, she had sorrow and sadness all over her face. Something had happened between her and her family member I was sure of it. Cody kept consoling her and I was worried about Jessica. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong. I got into my rental car and began towards her condo. I thought she was mad at me because I yelled at her, but something esle was bugging her as well.  I felt hurt when she was distancing herself from me at the hospital and couldn't understand why she was doing this. I reached her condo, and parked the car. I ran to the front door and the congierce let me in. I took the elevator up to her floor. When the elevator was on her floor I ran out. I looked under the mat and picked up the spare key and opened the door. I looked around the condo "Jess where are you?" No one answered back, I heard a noise coming from her bedroom, so I walked over to it.  The door was lightly opened and I peaked through it "Jess" My steps stopped and I couldn't get myself to go in the room. Right infront of me was Jessica in her bra, and Cody was shirtless and was ontop of her kissing her. I felt my heart shatter into a million peices. Tears began forming in my eyes, I felt my world slipping away. I couldn't process what was happening, I wished this was all a dream, but it wasn't. This was actually happening. I clenched my fists, anger was burning inside of me. I stormed into the room and pulled Cody, off of Jessica, who immediatly sat upright and threw her shirt on. "Sid.....I...I can....explain" she spoke. 

“Jessica...I can't believe you did this to me, I thought you loved me" I yelled as tears fell out of my eyes. 

"Um..Its not what it looks like" she said as she placed her hands on my chest. 

I pushed her away from me "I caught you red handed why are you lieing now?'

"FINE YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH, THEN LISTEN UP.....  I DON'T LOVE YOU AND NEVER WILL, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH CODY AND I FINALLY REALIZED IT...being with you was okay...but my heart really wants cody....I'm sorry"

Her voice echoded inside my head, my world was spinning and I felt like I would die any second "Is it because I yelled at you? I never ment that, please don't say that Jessica, I loved you....please I can forget this happened....just please stay with me..."

"I can't I'm sorry....I love Cody" she said as she kissed his lips. 

I was losing my temper, I couldn't believe she had played me. I grabbed her wrist “I CAN’T BELIEVE I LOVED YOU. ALL THOSE LIES, I HATE YOU” 

“You can have this back” she said, as she took the ring off her finger and gave it to me.

I chucked the ring far as possible from me “Jessica I should have known you were one of those puck sluts. You can’t stay faithful to anyone, no wonder Oveckin tortured you. You deserved all of it. I never want to see your slutty face again I hate you, and always will from now on” I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

"its not my fault,  I thought I loved you, but it was only cause you saved me from Ovechkin, I didn't love you wholeheartldy, I'm sorry, but I just want Cody in my life and no one else"

I couldn't take it anymore,  my anger was taking over. Next thing I knew, was my hand made contact with her face and she screamed. She clutched her cheek as tears fell down her eyes, a bright red mark had appeared on her cheek.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN,  DON'T COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME WHEN HE BREAKS YOUR HEART AS WELL" I yelled as I stormed out of her house.

Jessica’s POV: Sid slammed the condo door shut and I immediatley collapased onto the ground, crying my heart out. I couldn't believe I had hurt him like that. This was all my brother's fault, from this day on I swore to never talk to him again. I wanted nothing to do with him. Cody bent down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder and I threw it away "LEAVE ME ALONE, JUST GO" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Jess.....please..." stuttered Cody as he began crying.