Chapter 19: Proposal

Game Day

Jessica's POV: Last night with Sid had been amazing, I loved the way he handled me and made me feel his love, it was so intoxicating and I couldn't get enough of it. I freshened up and put on my shorts, and tanks, and tied my hair into a messy bun. Half of the girls where still sleeping, I had woke up because I was pretty excited for today's game. I really wanted the guys to win this game. Growing up in Canada, and winning gold on home soil, its the best feeling in the world. Everyday you dream of it and once you actually have the chance to play for you country its breathtaking. I walked out of the girls cabin and ran towards Sid. I really couldn't control my excitement. I flung open the guy's cabin door and walked in and began screaming and making an abundance of noise. "WAKE UP GUYS, WAKE UP"

The guys slowly opened their eyes and looked a me screaming, they threw their pillows at me and told me to shut up and threatened me. I ran over to Sid and began screaming for him to wake up, He extended his arms and pulled me into his bed, and put the blanket overtop of me "SID WAKE UP, YOUR FINALS ARE TODAY" I yelled excitedly

"Jessica it's only freaking 6am, Go back to sleep" yelled Staal, he was pretty annoyed at me for barging in and waking them up

"I'm going to come there and shove dirty socks in your mouth if you don't shut up" snapped Toews. I started to yell even louder, and Toews got up and headed towards the dresser and grabbed a pair of socks and came over. Sid immediately hid me in his blanket, and Toews pulled it off. I hid my face in Sid's chest. Sid wrapped his arms around me. "Leave her alone, she just really excited for today"

"Jessica, I swear you ruin my sleep one more time, I'm going to throw you in the lake" walked off Toews

"But I can't swim" I let out

"Then you'll drown" he laughed

"Rude" I yelled back

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP WOMEN" he yelled as he jumped into bed and put his pillow over his head. Everyone was yelling at me for waking them up, but I couldn't help myself.

Sid still had his arms wrapped around me "How do you have so much energy? I'm still tired from last night" he spoke quietly

"OO WHAT DID YOU TWO DO LAST NIGHT?" Yelled toews as he through of his blanket.

"TAZER I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO SLEEP AND WE DID NOTHING' I screamed back.

Doughty interuppted us "Jessica please for god's sake please just shut up, and Tazer they had sex now fucken go to sleep"

All the guys immediately pulled their heads out of the bed, and were staring at us with cheeky grins on his face. I felt my cheeks burn, and Sid was also smirking.

'So Jessica, how was he?' joked Staal

"Did you guys use protection?" question Perry.

"I'm so telling Burrows, it'll be fun watching you get your ask kicked" laughed Toews.

I through pillows at the guys "I thought you morons wanted to sleep"

"Well this is more interesting" said Toews as a cheeky grin formed on his face.

"Jessie, you realize I'm here right" Interuppted Luongo

Shit, I had totally forgot about him being in the room. 'Sid I will kill you if harm her" he stated.

"Sid won't do anything to, me now hush, and Luo I trust you" I smiled

"So Luo, who should we dial first? Kesler? Henrik? Daniel? Burrows? Beiksa? may I continue the list" smirked Tazer.