Chapter 24: Torture chamber

Jessica’s POV: I woke up, my head was hurting, my eyes felt heavy. I tried to get up, but my leg had gone numb so I couldn’t move at all. I noticed I was in a odd looking room, It was small, and it was surrounded by suit cases. Soon the door burst open, I looked at the figure standing in the door way, as he moved forward I could tell it was Brandon. He had brought food with him, and he threw it at me. “WHERE ARE YOU TALKING ME?” I cried. “Back to your boyfriend” he laughed.  I looked around the room more carefully and noticed I was in a plane. “Why did you bring me here? Let me go” I demanded.  

“Don’t worry, You’ll be safe where ever your going” he grinned as he left the room. I limped over to the door and began kicking it. “LET ME OUT” I screamed. I looked around the room trying to find something, I could use to call Sid. I went through the suits cases and the boxes and soon I found a cellphone. I quickly called Sid. The phone kept ringing and after a couple of rings Sid finally picked up 

“SID PLEASE HELP ME” I screamed

“Jessica, is that you? WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU”  He demanded.

“Sid please help me there talking me somewhere on a ---------’ I was kicked from behind, and the phone was sent flying out of my hand. I let out a scream, as I turned around and noticed Brandon. He yanked me from my hair, and dragged me towards the chair. He pinned me to the chair and tied me with a rope tightly. “JESSICA ARE YOU OKAY” I heard the voice yell from the phone. The speaker had turned on, “SID” I screamed and Immediately Brandon, put his large hand on my mouth so I couldn’t speak. He got Nick to disconnect the phone. “BITCH” he said as he slapped me. I felt a mark form on my cheeks. Tears were flowing me out of my eyes. I bit his hand that was still covering my mouth, he didn’t feel anything, but slapped me again. Blood flooded out of my nose “LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE” I yelled. 

Brandon grabbed a knife, and split open the middle of my dress. “DON’T TEMPT ME” 

I tried to scream, but my voices were muffled. He hit me one for time and then left slamming the door hard behind him. 

After an Hour, Brandon came back and tied me to the seat. “Planes landing soon” 

“Where are we going” I stuttered, words barley came out of my mouth. 

“You’ll see” He winked. 

Soon, the plane landed. Brandon dragged me out against my will. As I got off the plane, I noticed I was in an abandoned area again. Brandon walked me over to a couple of figures, I couldn’t see their faces because of the darkness. “There she is” Brandon said as he pushed me towards the figure and I fell at his feet. The figure had a hoodie covering his face, he gripped my arms and helped me up. “Who are---?” He began lifting his hoodie. The person standing beside him shone the flashlight at his face. “OVECKIN” I screamed pushing myself away from him. I couldn’t process what was going on, right now and I fainted. 

I opened my eyes which very still blurry from just waking up. I was lying on a comfy bed, I spotted Sid laying down next to me and I moved my body closer to him and put my head into his bare chest. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. “Sid I had the worst dream ever, I thought Oveckin-----” Something felt wrong to me. “Go On Jessica” he said, but it sounded nothing like Sid. I pulled myself away and rubbed my eyes and looked at the figure’s face………It was Oveckin. I screamed, he burst into a loud laughter. I immediately launched myself out of the bed and headed for the door, which was locked from the outside. “Jessica, you can’t run from me now” He laughed as he got out of bed and put a shirt on. “I can’t believe you……….I can’t……why?” I cried. He walked over to me and held me in his arms “Cause I love you” 

“Oh shut up, I know you just want me because I’m with Sid. You hate it when he gets what he wants and you don’t” I yelled in his face.  His laugh echoed all around the room “Well I got you know, and you can’t deny it”