Chapter 23: Lost Celebrity

Hey Fellow Wattpaders, Hope you all are enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote and comment if you have any suggestions. Well I'm so excited for the Playoffs Penguins are doing great, I really hope they win the cup

Fast Forwarded 5 hours.  

Jessica’s POV: We all came to Consol energy center for a quick skate, but the Penguins had forgotten there was a concert at the arena today. The whole place was crowded with Justin Bieber fans, making it impossible to move through the crowd. Sid grabbed my hand forcefully and dragged me through the crowd. I was still mad at him and he was getting pretty annoyed with me ignoring him. We went inside the arena, and saw the teen pop sensation everyone was waiting to see. He was backstage practicing. Stephanie, Lauren and Alexa surrounded him. The guys left us and went to get the cars ready so we could leave without being followed by crazed fans. I made my way over to Justin Bieber as well. He glared at me when he saw me “Hello” I smiled. He came over and also said “Hi, I’m Justin” 

“Who doesn’t know you?” I let out 

He began to laugh, “Well are you sticking around for the concert” 

“I don’t think I can, I don’t have tickets and ------” 

Justin interrupted me “Don’t worry; I’ll get you the tickets! Stay here I‘ll be back” 

Lauren began to laugh, and I didn’t know why. “Seems like he likes you” 

“What no! He’s just being nice!” I spoke 

“Didn’t you see the way he was looking at you, he totally likes you! Sid’s got some competition” added Lauren 

Justin came back and handed me the tickets. I told him I didn’t need them but he insisted. “So after the concert, would you like to go on a date with me?” he asked 

I say the girls mouth the words “Say yes to him” but I possibly couldn’t 

“I’m sorry, not today. I’m kind of busy” I said sweetly 

He lifted my hand and kissed it “Its okay, maybe next time” and hugged me before he left

“HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO JUSTIN BEIBER?” yelled Alexa

I turned around to face her, and I saw Sid. His face was burning with anger, “Sid, Its not what it looks like” I said, but it was too late he had already left. 

“Alexa I said no because, I’m happy with the man I love now” I said quietly 

I ran after Sid, but he had disappeared so fast and I couldn’t see him anywhere. I saw a glimpse of him around the corner and started running after him. I was now out of the arena, and I lost most lost him in the Crowd of girls but, I ran down after him. I kept calling his name and he wasn’t stopping. It had been a total of 15 minutes since I had been chasing him and finally caught up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder, when he turned around I felt sick “Who are you?” “Where’s Sid?”  The stranger just looked at me if I were crazy “Miss you’ve got the wrong person” He said as he walked away from me. I looked around and I was in the middle of nowhere. I didn’t know how to get back home, I was scared. I followed this man thinking he was Sid, but he wasn’t and now I was lost in Pittsburgh. I looked up and I was lost somewhere in downtown. This area looked very scary to me. Drunk slobs were every where and the night had started to get dark...............................

 I tried asking people for a way back but I kept get glares and dirty looks. I didn’t even have my phone with me, so I couldn’t call anyone and I was so stressed that I couldn’t remember anyone’s phone number. I began running around the place looking for someone that would help me but I found no one. I began to cry, I wanted to be back safe with Sid again, but it seemed impossible now. There was barley anyone on the streets now and the night had become freezing and even darker. I kept walking, heading myself from all the drunk pigs on the streets. I tried to remember the way I came but I kept getting even more lost deeper in the city. I sat down near the bus stop and began to sob. I had my head in my hands and was thinking if anyone had even noticed me gone. It felt like it had been hours since I was wondering the streets. I was suddenly patted on the shoulders. I looked up hoping it was someone I knew, but it wasn’t.  There were 5 boys about my age surrounding me, I felt scared. The one with the blue eyes and blond hair had patted me and the rest just stood there looking at me. “Hey My names Brandon! Why are you crying? Is there anything I can do to help” he asked politely. His voice was full of care and kindness, and I felt safe for the first time “I’m lost, I’m new here so I don’t know the way back” I cried. He came and sat down beside me “don’t worry I’ll help get you back home safe and sound. Where do you live do you know the name or place” he questioned.