Chapter 15: Suicide

Hey guys :) hope you guys like the story so far, and I was thinking maybe this story isn't the best, so should I delete it? I'm having double thought abput this story so please comment and let me know if i should keep it or not.  Thanks :)

‘Sid I’m sorry, we can’t be together anymore” I said. It hurt me so much, it was like someone cut up my heart into a billion pieces. I can’t believe I just said that to him. My world was collapsing, the earth beneath my feet where shaking. He stood there looking at my face, tears fell out of his eyes. “Jessica, you can’t do this” He yelled.  He was breaking down and it was all my fault, I didn’t want this to happen. I couldn’t stand there and watch him cry, it was too painful. I started to walk away from Sid. I could barley walk but I kept myself going towards my brother. I couldn’t walk anymore and was about to fell backwards, but Sid came and supported me from my back. He helped me stand still on my feet as my brother began to walk over. He was crying as well. “Sid, I’m sorry” I said as I let tears escape my eyes. My brother was standing beside me now. “Burrows I want to go home. Will you  please take me?” I asked. 

My brother met my eyes “Of course” 

No one asked me anything after and my brother led the way to the car while Sid tried to help me get there but I kept denying it. I could tell how hurt he was, and how hurt I was.  “Jessica how long are you going to stay at home, should I tell the coach?” asked Samantha.   

“Just tell him she had to go home for family reason, and tell him I’ll meet you guys at the rink for practice.” I stuttered.

“You going to be alright?” questioned Toews.

“Yeah, I just need time” I said. 

I hugged Toews and Samantha, Sid left me and went and sat in the car. I felt like my life from now on was going to be useless. I wanted to be with him more then anything, I wanted him to hold me in his loving hands but that wasn’t going to happen now. My brother gestured me to get into the car and I did. Soon my brother started driving and we were off.

Sid’s POV:  My heart is being ripped out, my life has come to a stop. Time has frozen. All I want back is my Jessica life without her isn’t worth living. All the pain that was given to her will be avenged. I wanted to know what happened in the warehouse, but Jessica was in no condition to talk about it. There was no way I was going to be able to stay without Jessica. I loved her way to much.  Only If I had arrived on time I would be able to save her. My jaws dropped when I saw her. Her clothes were ripped, her skin looked like she had been clawed at, her arms were burned, and she was bleeding a lot, she looked like she had been…. 

“Sid snap out of it nothing wrong happened to Jessica, she still her old self. She a bit shaken up, you have to get her out of this trauma.” Taunted the voice inside my head

The next couple days without seeing Jessica are going to be torture, I had gotten so use to having her around that now with her gone my life was going to be pointless. No matter what happens, I’m going to find out what happened, and I’m going to get my old Jessica back. I saw Jessica’s car leave, a part of me thought this was my fault. The plan went terribly wrong.  I wish I had the power to go back and un do everything that happened tonight. I saw Toews and Samantha walk back to the car. 

Samathna: “I Can’t believe this happened to her, she didn’t deserve it”

Toews: “Don’t worry Samantha, everything happens for a reason”

Samantha: “HOW CAN I NOT WORRY? MY BEST FRIENDS BEEN RAPED.”

Sid: “NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED”

Toews: “How can you be so sure Sid?’

Samantha: “We all saw the condition Jessica was in”