Chapter 12: Doubts

Jessica's POV:

After what happened today, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be able to trust any guy again. I had this fear, that if I got close to a guy they would do they same thing to me. I was beginning to be scared of Sid as well, but for some reason I couldn't keep myself away from him. He cared about me, but then again what if it was all a joke. What if he only liked me, because I was hot. My mind was filled with questions, and I was to scared to get close to anyone. Samantha told me how Sid had rescued me from Ovehckin. I was thankful, but I also had a doubt in my mind that I couldn't trust him or anyone. I think I was being paranoid. I didn't know what to do. When I met Sid in Pittsburgh I immediately fell for him, but I thought he didn't like me, and I still have feelings for him, but I didn't know what to do. I was confused, even when I was dating Ovehckin Sid would always cross my mind, and cause of Sid today I'm finally free from Ovechkin. "Hey, You okay?" a voice whispered from behind me. I looked up it was Sid. He looked absolutely stunning, the moon light made his hazel eyes stand out even more. "Umh, Yeah" I said. He came and sat beside me. There was an awkward silence between us for the first couple minutes.

"So, those stars look so bright out tonight eh?" He said.

I looked at him "Yeah, there beautiful"

"Just like you" he winked.

I started to blush, Sid made me feel so special, so did Ovechkin, but with Sid I felt safer. I had mixed thoughts going through my head right now.

"Yeah right, Ovechkin said that as well, but all he gave me was pain" I said.

"Well, I'm not Ovechkin, and I won't ever cause you pain. I want to see you happy" said Sid

The way, he said that was so hypnotizing, I wanted to believe him, I wanted everything to be normal, but a part of me was still holding onto the memories of me being tortured and beat up everyday. This was the first time I was feeling so lost in life. My life had changed over the past couple months so much. My brother who couldn't stand a tear in my eyes, wanted me to be with Ovechkin a guy who abused me, and then there was Sid who wanted to take my pain away, but I was to scared to fall again. The feeling I got when I was with Sid was unexplainable.

I stood up "I don't think, I will ever be able to forgot that pain"

"Jessica you have to believe me, I know your hurt but you have to trust me" responded Sid.

I looked at the ground "I don't know"

He grabbed my hand and pulled closer. "Jessica give me a chance, look at me"

I looked up; I was so caught up in his eyes. "Sid I...."

I was cut off. Sid pulled me closer, barely any distance between us. A few seconds later I felt his warm lips brush up against mine. He moved his arms and wrapped then around my waist, and held me tight, as he began to kiss my lips. I moaned softly, kissing back. His lips moved in perfect motion with mine, and I began to be more pulled into it. My knees began to give in and he quickly moved his hand, and supported my back so I wouldn't fall. It was passionate and when he pulled back he left me wanting more. It felt so wrong but yet so good. I completely lost control over myself. "Jessica I promise you, I will never hurt you" he said as he pulled in again to kiss me.

I didn't know what to say, he caught me off guard when he kissed me. I started moving back and Sid moved forward. "Sid, I don't know" I said. He took his hand and gently moved my bangs behind my ear, he held my cheek, his soft hands sent shivers down my spine. 'Jessica, one chance" he whispered into my ear, his cold breath hit my neck, giving me a tingling sensation. He was hard to resist, "Sid I like you, I liked you since I saw you in Pittsburgh, but I'm not sure." He interuppted me. "You have to trust me, I won't do anything, just one chance." My heart didn't want to be in more pain, but I thought about giving Sid a chance, he deserved it.