Chapter 18: Gold and Rings

Hey Guys, Hope you all enjoying the story, please vote and if you have any questions please comment and I'll answer them! This chapters unedited so there will be alot of mistakes. ANyways have fun reading :) Love ya all >>>>

I woke up and noticed Jessica was wrapped in my arms, she was peacefully asleep. A smile spread across my face, she was just so beautiful. I wanted to show her how much I loved her. I was glad she was mine and only mine, I couldn't bear the thought of Jessica being someone's elses. I lighty kissed her forehead. The blanket it had fallen off Jessica and her shirt was risen up, exposing her bare stomach and bra. I licked my lips, I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted her so badly right now. I placed my hands on her bare stomach, her soft skin was soothing to touch. "Sid.." spoke Jessica as she rubbed her eyes. 

"I'm right here babe" 

She kissed my forhead "Good morning Sid' 

I rolled over and placed Jessica ontop of me "Heyy Beautiful" she rest her head on my chest while my hands dove under her shirt and rubbed her back. She lifted her head and lightly kissed my lips. How lucky would I be if I came home to Jessica every night, I wanted her, I needed her in my life more then anything. I kissed her back and the kiss was full of lust and passion. She moaned as I bite on her lip, she moved back and started kissing my neck and came close to my ear, her breath hit my ear and drove me crazy. Her one command had me, pin her down to the bed. I adjusted my weight so I wasn't putting to much on her delicate body. I felt like she would shatter to a million peices if I even touched her, she was so fragile. I swirled my tongue around her neck, and she moaned in pleasure. Her hands snuck under my shirt, and she ran her fingers on abs. I couldn't take the heat of the clothes between us any more. I traced my hands to her waist and took off her blue tank, which left her in her bra and shorts. Her skin was flawless, every time I touched her skin I felt a spark and felt more hungry for her. I began kissing her neck and traced down to her breasts. I noticed she was having a hard time taking off my shirt, and she was blushing like crazy. I took it off for her and she dug her nails into my back. I could hear her heart beat, drumming louder and louder. I cupped her breast and gave it a light squeeze as I kissed her sweet lips. Her hands went down to my buldge, she ran them up and down, "Jesssica.." I moaned. She slid her hands on to my waistband and tugged at it. She was teasing me, and I was getting fustrated. She erupted into a laugh, which echoed in the whole room. I took hold of her shorts and slid them of in a couple if seconds. I ran my hands to her back and unclasped her bra and threw it off to the ground. I cupped her breast and planted kisses all around it, she waisted no time in throwing off my boxers. I placed my hands on her thighs inching upwards, and a deep moan escaped from her presious lips. I slid off her thong, and threw it off to the ground, wasting no time. There was nothing seprating us from each other. I took hold of her legs and postioned myself in her entrance. I entered her "SIDDDDD", I began thrusting, slow and steady. I placed my hands on her hips and her body rocked with mine, in perfect motion. I couldn't get enough of her. She threw her hands around my neck and dug her nails into my back. Our breaths and heart beats picked up, "I..Love.. You.. So.. much.. Jessica" 

I thrusted harder and faster, filling her up and her moans grew. I bent over and sucked on her neck, while still thrusting and massaging her breasts. I was nearing climax, so I thrusted one more time and collapsed onto the bed beside her. "Your...only mine...." I spoke as I gasped for air. 

"I..know" she smiled as she kissed my forehead. 

Jessica caught her breath and headed for the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on, I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on, and turned on the T.V while I waited for Jessica to come out. I can't believe I was lucky enough to have her in my life, she was so beautiful and sweet and caring, and I loved that about her. She cared about everyone, and put other's happiness before her. I closed my eyes, and thought about how life would be if she was living with me in Pittsburgh, after every tiring game I would come home to her, she would always be there for me, supporting me and being at every home game with me, wearing my jersey, and no ones elses, the feeling of spending my entire life with her was undescirable. My life with her would be amaziing, I need her more then anything. I had to make her mine forever, and I couldn't delay it anymore.