1. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

A dark room. A dimmish shadow standing there. Wearing a black hoody, head covered with it, body shape indicating it's a girl.

'Whore strumpet Ishan!! Dirty ass!! Attracted  the precious guy with that ass naa ? Two rupees' wicket keeper!! Made my bestfriend cry.

Greedy street whore! Sucked Shubman with that monkey face. Conceived his baby in your profane gut too ?

You don't deserve a single chance in matches... you the paltry boy became Shubman's queen!!!

I SWEAR... I'LL TEACH YOU A BRUTAL LESSON WHORE!!   SAVE YOUR DIRTY FRUIT IF YOU CAN.  WAIT FOR ME BITCH' 

__________________________

Previous day of T20 match;

All the ICT members along with their families gathered in a guest house.

For their family's convenience they rented a whole large house instead of hotel rooms.

Many have little babies so they would get comfort in the pleasant circumstances in the bungalow.

In Shubman - Ishan's room;

Ishan was breastfeeding Subaan sitting on the couch. He can't participate in the matches as his C-section delivery held just before half and two months.

He is weak and fragile too and he have to take care of Subaan also as they have no nanny in the bungalow.

He is just praying for Shubman's best performance.

Shubman came in room after practice and sat beside Ishan. He hugged Ishan's neck with one hand and pouted seeing his baby.

Ishan smiled and asked;

'Kya hua ?'

'The brat!! Seizing my poppies from me!! See how he sucking my property in front of me'

Ishan blushed mess.

'So ? Children have first right on father's property right ?' Ishu giggled like a baby. Shubman joined him.

'Now go and be fresh. Don't touch your baby with your sweaty, dusty outfit'

'Ohh yeahh'

Shubman went to washroom.

When he returned after fifteen minutes, Subaan fell asleep. Ishan set him in the swing.

Shubman wore only a towel in his lower part. He walked towards Ishan and held his waist from back. Rubbed his chin in Ishu's neck, his dick was poking on Ishu's butt.

Ishan didn't protest. He observed that Shubi became gentle after Subaan's birth. He doesn't hurt Ishu much.

Shubman lifted up Ishan's t-shirt from back, then unzipped his pant holding him from back. Ishu's soft back is now clinged with Shubman's wide chest. He was continuously sucking Ishu's neck.

'Mujhe kabhi chhod ke to nhi jayega na Shubi ?'

'Tujhe chhodke kaha jaun main ? Tu aur Subaan hi to meri duniya hai'

He said making Ishu rotate towards him. Then he pinned his lips on Ishu and continued to suck and bite...

After one hour... they completed their deed and wore the clothes.

'You go first to dinner, I'll go after. Till then I'm with Subaan'  Ishan said.

'No no let's go together'

'How ? Left Subaan alone ?'

'Are nhi yaar. Bag nikal'

Ishan brought him the baby carrier belt and Shubman fit sleepy Subaan in it. Then they together went for dinner.

__________________________

At dinner table;

Surya was feedin Zoravar. He poked him seeing Subaan in Shubman's baby carrier belt.

'See Zoravar, your Subaan brother is coming'

Sammy also noticed them. She also giggled in her indistinct language;

'Subaaan baaii comminnn...'

The chaos continued. Specially the babies were bothering their parents too much.

Only Virat and Rohit were silent. Everyone noticed that Virat was not talking much, most of the time he put his head down.

When they were almost done, Rohit said;

'Guys, ummm... I want to inform you that Virat won't play in tomorrow's match'

Everyone shocked.

Rahul said while feeding Agastya, 'Hunnn... suddenly ? Why ? What happened ? Virat.... ?'

Virat remained silent, down-headed.

Rohit : 'I already informed to the team managers, not only tomorrow, Virat won't play in this season... or may be next few seasons'

Shikar : 'Kya bakwas kar re ho ? Why... why he won't ?'

Everyone had same question... they all stared at Rohirat.

_________________________

Why Virat won't play ? What do you think ?

Forgive my grammatical mistakes. See you soon 🤗