11. 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 (𝐢)

When Ishan slowly slowly got back his sense he felt his head was too much paining, body was like half paralyzed. He couldn't see anything, there was invulnerable darkness. He rubbed his fingers and felt he's laying on cold floor.

He was able to sit after a long try. Head was dizzy, couldn't remember anything for some time.

'Ss...subaannn...' he whispered 'where is my ba...baby... is anyone here ?'

Few minutes passed. Ishan still couldn't move. It seems like a heavy dose of drug or something injected in his body.

'Pl... please help... my Subaan...'

No response. Fragile Ishan continued to plea for help sitting in complete darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shubman felt a certain soothe on his face, neck and chest. He was half-concious but understood betterly that the touch isn't his Ishu's. But the touch wasn't completely unknown to him because...

He slowly slowly opened his eyelids and saw a smiling face first. SARA!

He harshly tried to sit up but his head felt so heavy and dizzy. He clinched his head and fall again on bed.

'Relax Shubi. You're in safe hands' Sara whispered in his ears.

'Ishan... Ishan...' Shubman blabbered Ishan's name, not any other word came to his tongue. He was laying in a room and he heard some music coming from far. The same music was playing in their party he remembered. It means he's not far but in their bungalow... in Sara's room.

'Its a charming night Shubi... its my win's night. Don't ruin it by taking any whore's name'

'Ss...Shut up... Where is he... huhh... where is my Subaan ?' Shubman panicked.

'Umm to be honest I don't Shubi' Sara said while soothing Shubman's cheeks.

'You are lying. How did I come here ? This all are your plan right ?'

'No Shub not mine and I really don't know where Sonam took your bitch'

'Aanghhh my head!!' Shubman screamed.

Sara started to massage his head.

'Calm down dear. You'll feel better after sometime'

'Where is Ishan ? I'll go... Rohit bhai Virat bhai... call them'

'No Shub. Just enjoy the loneliness with me'

'Ohhh stop this nonsense. Why did you do that ? Rohit bha..'

'They are enjoying party Shubman, nobody can hear you. Why wasting energy ? You also enjoy with me'

'JUST SHUT UP!!!' 

Suddenly devilish power engulfed Shubman. He got up with all his strength. Sara tried to embrace him but he threw her and kicked the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I'LL KILL YOUR BABY, WHORE ISHAN!!'

'No please don't...... I'll do whatever you want but please don't harm my son...'

Ishan pleaded with teary eyes and folded hand to Sonam who was standing in front of him with baby Subaan in one hand and a gun on another, pointing at Subaan.

And Raghav, who gave them special cocktail in waiter's outfit, now pointing another gun at Ishan.

'Kill me instead of him and please give him to Shubman I beg you Sonam please......'

'So you realised naa you're just a beggar in front of me ? Then why you shouted on me and Sara hunn bitch ?'

'Forgive me please... don't punish my baby for my mistake'

'Not mistake... SIN!! You made my bestfriend cry, you snatched her love bloody!!'

'I... I'll leave Shubman and went away so far with my baby... please... please don't harm my baby'

'Hahahaha... fucking star wicket keeper of team India, Shubman Gill's fucking love is now pleading to me hunn... hahahaha'   Sonam burst out in laughter.

'Yess... yes I'm pleading to you... kindly leave my son...'

'No Ishan... I won't. I can't leave a single bitch and his womb's fruit who are loving to Shubman'

'Ok then kill me but not my son...'

'BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO GO HELL BITCH!! FIRST SEE YOUR LITTLE PUP DIE, THEN YOUR TURN...'

________________________

__________

Chalo update kar hi diya..........

But without your opinions and comments I cannot get inspiration you know na guys ?

Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying beauties 🤗