3. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲: 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Match day🏏

There is a huge crowd in Narendra Modi Stadium 🏟️

India vs Australia match begins. (This match is imaginary and included for the development of this fiction)

Many guests and the families of the players are gathered in the VIP box. Sachin's family also came, Sara brought Sonam too as her best friend. Many former cricketers also gathered there.

Ishan and Rishabh with their newborns sat on the reserved balcony for the players and their partners. Virat also took place their. They were easily visible from the VIP box.

India opt to bat first then Rohit and Shubman came to crease to open. Both started well and hit fours and sixes multiple times.

When Shubman hit a six the the Tendulkar family stood up for cheering him but soon their eyes clinged to the players balcony.

Ishan with a little baby in his arms cheering for Shubman... a very wide smile of satisfaction glittering his face... shiney eyes are proud, the baby could not understand anything but he's also giggling in his happiest Papa's arms.

The Tendulkars notice that the cameras also focusing on Ishan and Shubman... not on them.

Sachin paaji asked Mahi;

'Who is the baby in Ishan's arms ?'

'You don't know ? It's their son'

'Their ?'

'Ishan's and Shubman's son... Subaan'

Sara's face got faded. She put down her head. Sonam started to abuse Ishan and his baby in her mind.

Shubman hit his 50 runs then flew a kiss targeting at Ishan. Everybody notice that and and a huge chaos spread all over the stadium. All their fans including players and guests clapped on this except the Tendulkar family and Sonam.

When Shubman ran out at 62 runs, Shreyas came to the crease. Now it's Rishabh's turn to cheer.

As soon as Shreyas started to hit fours Rishabh along with little Rishi started to coo and clap. Rishu could not understand what is happening but he also clapped in his tiny palms and giggled seeing his papa's joy.

Everyone is busy to watch the match but Sara and Sonam seeing the movements in the balcony with curved eyes.

Sachin sir too once notice that Shubman went to the balcony, adoring the baby, standing almost clinging with Ishan.
.
.
.
.

The chaos didn't last longer as India scored 212/5 (20) and Australia 215/4 (18.5), seven balls left. Australia won by six wickets.

But nobody lose hope and cheered at last for their players.

The players hugged each other and raised their spirits.

Sachin sir also came, talked with Rohit then came to Shubman. He shaked hand with him, but completely ignored Ishan who was exactly stood beside Shubman.

After some casual conversation he told;

'You bought child in this early age, it could affect your career'

'You saw my performance, did you feel that I'm performing bad ?' Shubman asked.

'I didn't mean that Shubman'

'Then sir please don't pull my baby or my family, its my humble request to you... bless my son if possible'

'Of course... don't mind Shubman. My best wishes for him... may he become a great cricketer like his father...'
.
.
.
.

In the other side many are bothering Virat asking why he didn't play today. Virat is trying to avoid them but the sh*t media continuously following him.

Rohit annoyingly called the guards to protect him. But Sachin and Nehra sir also asked him same.

'For some medical reason'  Rohit replied shortly and he did not lied at all.

Sachin sir and Nehra sir stated each other and didn't asked more.

'May be they all swear to make junior team India'  Sachin whispered in Nehra's ear. Nehra laughed, he had no dust in his mind. Maybe Sachin sir grimaced his face.

____________________________

They went back to their bungalow and freshen up themselves. The tournament is remaining but losing at first day is enough hurting to them.

Virat was double embarassed for the pressure of media. He doesn't want to reveal the news now.

Ishan was also a bit abashed as Sachin sir ignored him in front of media and every single team members.

He could catch the reason but didn't expect this from Sachin sir. How much he respects him!

After spending some times with their partners and babies they all gathered in the hall to gossip together.

Hardik : 'Shubi, your ex father-in-law became a little flustered on you today'

Shubman : 'I have no ex or next father-in-law Harry bhai... my one and only sasurji is Pranav uncle who is always satisfied with me'

Rahul : 'Because he knows... handling his chhota monkey how much hard ha ha ha'

Ishan : 'Noooooo Rahul bhai I'm calm nowwww'

Rahul : 'Credit goes to Subaan because of him you became calm'

Shubman : 'And Subaan came because of me. So final credit is only mineeee'

Ishan slapped on Shubman's thigh for this kinda shameless jokes in front of seniors.
Everybody started to laugh but the symphony of the happy laughter torn aparted by the calling bell

Ding dong🔔

Rohit : 'Who came in this odd time'

Shubman : 'Wait I'm going'

Shubman went and opened the main door and saw Sachin sir!!!! With his family and Sonam too!!!!

Rohit and Mahi also came to the door.

Sachin : 'I'm extremely sorry for disturbing you all... actually we falled in an awkward trouble. I'll tell you everything. Ahhmm... If we stay here with you, is there any problem ?'

Rohit : 'Chhi!!! Why talking like this paaji ? It's our luck that you'll join us. Please welcome'

____________________________

Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying beauties 🤗