17. Birth of Princess 👸🏻

Time skip 6 months

Subaan is now ten months old. He can move with his fours and can say one or two words like 'daa' or 'paa'. Ishan has no rest for this little munchkin now. He is physically well now for playing matches but due to cherishing the baby too much stress and tiredness affects him.

Shubman asked to hire a nanny but our protective Ishu ko chance nhi lene ka😒

One day he was feeding Subaan some veg stew and the brat child was spitting it on whole floor.

'Don't angry me Subu'

Little Subaan giggled and moved here and there with his fours.

'Oh God! Shubi where you are! I can't bear more with your wicked child'

'What happened Ishiee ?' Shubman said coming in from balcony.

'What happened !? See the floor! Your devilish son spitted all the food. Chhih!'

'Oww it's really bad manner Subu'

Subaan giggled and clapped again making his papa more angry and dada chuckle. Ishan stood up and harshly gave the bowl and spoon to Shubman saying 'feed him!' Then rushed away leaving his giggling son and husband behind.

… … …

When they were done with feeding and cleaning the floor Ishan fell on couch being exhausted. Subaan came on his feet saying 'paa...pap...paa'
Ishan lifted him and clinged on his chest. And Subu baby started to lick Ishan's chest.
Ishan unbuttoned his shirt to let his son fulfill thirst🤭

His eyes closed off due to tiredness. Shubman was seeing his lactating Ishu and half of soul in that pose which gave him supreme blissful feeling. He sat beside them and supported Ishu's head with his shoulder to give him comfort. Ishan felt Shubi's warmth and buried his head into his shoulder.

'You're so tired right Ishu ?'

'Hmm'

'Are not you regret baby ?'

'For what ?'

'For falling in love with me, for giving birth of my child and ruining your career'

'Kya bol ra hai pagal'

'Were not those past days better baby when we were just joyful roommates ?'

'Those were better but these days are best Shubi'

'But look at yourself baby..... you're too fragile because of me'

'And my this self completed me' Ishan said kissing Subaan's forehead.

Abruptly Shubman's phone rang. It was Rohit. Shubman recieved the call and went outside.
He returned soon with a wide smile;

'Ishu, Ro and Vi bhai have another princess'

'Really! Kab hua ?'

'Thodi der pehle, let's go to see her'

'Yeah yeah fast!'

.

.

.

Before some hours : Rohirat house

'Cheeku bloody! Won't you rectify yourself ever right ?'
Rohit shouted on Virat who was half-laying on bed with a heavy bump.

'What happened Ro ?'

'Don't you know brat ? Why you liked a meme on Goti sir ?'

'Ooo that meme ? Hahaha... sorry Ro I liked the meme so badly hehe'