16 .Love can't be hidden (Rohirat: last part)

***Next morning 🌄

Virat wake up and saw Rohit already wake up and working out in garden, Virat saw from window.

He wake up without coffee made by me — Vi thought.

But soon he saw the covered cup of tea beside bed. It means Rohit made tea for Vi. He sipped the tea and awaken Sammy. 

.

.

The morning turned into afternoon with household works, everything happened as usual but only any conversation wasn't happen between Ro and Vi.

Rohit felt sad for behaving rude with his Chiku but he must learn to care ownself and children. Except this silent treatment Ro could do nothing this time due to Vi's condition.

Other side, Virat was also upset for being late yesterday. Vartik isn't a bad friend, they just met after many years so they wanted to spend long time with eachother. Vartik also requested him for dinner but he denied and returned early.

He was tired with full day outing, on that Rohu's rude words. And now this cold treatment. He's aware about Rohit's immense love for him but also scares his angry form.

When he realised Ro isn't gonna talk to him, he himself went to bedroom and sat beside him while Rohit was busy with his phone.

'R...Rohu'

Virat called him in a scared, shaky voice.

Rohit said nothing, continued to scrolling the phone. That hurted Virat too much. His voice became wet

'I am extremely sorry. Please don't treat me like this Rohit...' 

Vi said in pleading tone. Could say nothing more. Rohit's heart was ripping but he tried to hold the strictness.

'It's OK'

'Rohu please talk to me. Your ignorance is killing me' Virat gripped Rohit's knee.

'Stop it Virat. Its you who ignored my words yesterday'

'I'm so sorry for this Rohu... but please don't treat me in such a way...' 

'I said na it's ok. Don't expect more. For God sake leave me alone'

Rohit's heart was smashed while saying this. Virat wiped his eyes and slowly went out from the room.

But due to stress and weakness he felt dizziness and fallen down on floor.

'Rohu!'

'Vi...... how did you fell ?'

Rohit rushed and held half-concious Virat tightly.

'Ro...'

'Yes baby..... I'm here...... stay awake.... stay awake'

Rohit lifted him in bridal style to the bedroom and gently made him lay. Then massaged his palms to give warmth.

'Open your eyes Cheeks...'

When Virat couldn't open his eyes Rohit called their physician and requested him to came in their house.

He reached soon and started to check Virat. Rohit was standing beside, the doctor asked him

'Was he hurted or stressed ?'

'No... I mean yes doctor...'

'Take care of him mr. Sharma, his bp was suddenly fallen down. Don't worry he'll be ok within half an hour'

The doctor gave him an injection and prescribed some medicines. Rohit called their staff and told him to bring the medicines. Then sat beside Virat and brushed his messy hairs with his fingers.

'I'm sorry baby'  placing a kiss on Virat's forehead.

After twenty minutes Virat wake up and felt a little good.

'Ro...Rohu...'

'Yes baby I'm here... see ...'

Virat discovered Rohit sitting in front of him, holding his face, smiling to see him awake. Virat also smiled a little.

'How are you feeling Cheeks ?'

'Nice' Virat held Rohit's hand 'I am sorry for yesterday Ro...'

'Leave it baby please... take rest my love'

'But you forgave me na Rohu ?'

Rohit sighed.

'First you forgive me baby... for my rude behaviour you are sick now. How could I be so strict on you darling ?'  Tear rolled in his eyes. Virat held his face in his palms.

'I know Rohu how much you worried for me. I know baby you're not jealous, you were so tensed yesterday. You can scold me how much you want darling. But please don't stop talking dear... it hurts me too much...'

'I won't darling... won't anymore'

'I can't bear your ignorance Rohu... you think it drama'

'No baby no... please don't cry....... I know baby it hurts you... it hurts me too darling when you're hurted'

'You hurted your baby too Rohit' Virat pouted.

'Ops I'm so sorry to both of you my darlings'

Rohit pampered Virat for a looooong time that night. Virat placed Sammy in a single side of bed and they both laid side by side. After Sammy fallen asleep... they two too slept cuddling with eachother.

-------🌷-------

A humble request to my dear readers;
Please don't ask me to write smut and bdsm type contents especially on senior ICT members.
I know everything is allowed in fanfiction but the huge respect I'm carrying for them interrupts me from writing such things.

If you're comfortable to write, as a reader I'll admire you. But if you want only smut and 18+ chapters then my books aren't for you. Forgive me guys🙏🏻