12. 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 (𝐢𝐢)

'BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO GO HELL BITCH!! FIRST SEE YOUR LITTLE PUP DIE, THEN YOUR TURN...'

Sonam was about to press the trigger on Subaan but suddenly somebody kicked her hand and within a second snatched Subaan.

The stranger punched Sonam and snatched the gun also. He held Subaan properly in one hand and the gun pointed at Raghav. Ishan was dumbfounded in sudden action. He became able to recognise the stranger in the darkness... it was Mayank!

'Put the gun down or I'll shoot you' Mayank rudely said to Raghav.

Raghav didn't take a risk and obeyed like a good boy.

'Hands up bloody!' Mayank commanded again and Raghav obeyed again. Mayank snatched hus gun too.

'Take your baby Ishu' he softly told Ishan.

Mayank didn't noticed Sonam was getting up behind him and taking out another gun from her jacket's geb. He was busy in helping Ishan with his baby.

'Bhaag jaa yahan se Ishan'

'MAYANK MOVEEEE!!!' Ishan screamed seeing Sonam pressing the trigger.

Mayank couldn't balance himself but tried to guard Ishan. And then

***Shoot!!

'MAYAAAANKK...' Ishan screamed in fear.

The bullet hit Mayank's upper arm. Stream of blood flowed from there.

'Ahhhhh.... for god sake bhaag jaa Ishan ahhh' Mayank groaned in pain.

'Why you came here Mayank ? For me you got injured'

'Don't waste time Ishan...' Mayank laid down on floor and started to hiccup.

'How much boys you have whore ? Take this customer too in hell' Sonam again attempted to shoot...

'Ishu please go from here aanghhh...'

'I can't go leaving you in this condition'

Suddenly a crowd occurred. Sonam couldn't understand anything. Some people rushed in the dark room and a policeman pointed a gun on Sonam.

'Hands up'

Shubman harshly came to Ishan and hugged him with Subaan. Mayank was laid bleeding on floor.

'Ishu meri jaan'

'Shubi.... Mayank!'

Shubman then noticed Mayank. Rohit, Virat, Mahi, Hardik, Surya and all rushed till then.

'Mayank bachcha you here!' Rohit said

'I knew that this Sonam and Sara would harm Ishan ahhhh...'

'Mayank breath my brother... Ro bhai, call the ambulance' Shubman said.

Another side two lady constable grabbed Sonam tightly. Ishan saw at bleeding Mayank once, then gnashed his teeth and harshly went to Sonam.

****Hard Slaps (twice)

'BITCH!! I'LL KILL YOU!!'

Ishan kicked hard on Sonam's thigh. Shubman quickly gripped him from back and said the policemen to take her away.

Before going he said to Sonam;

'I knew you hate Ishan... but never expected this dirty game. Chhihh!! I hate you Sonam!! I hate both of you and your bestfriend!!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mayank was laying on bed in hospital. Ishan came to meet him with Shubman and little Subu.

'Hey bro, how are you feeling now ?' Shubman asked.

'Great' Mayank smiled.

'I've no words for thanking you...'

'No need saale! Just don't sip cocktail from stranger's hand saala bewda!' Mayank chuckled.

Shubman chuckled back. Then said - 'Talk to your Sweetie, I'm waiting outside'. He winked an eye and went away.

Ishan sat beside Mayank with teary eyes, words left his tongue. Mayank pretended to imitate his pout.

'Hey sweetie what happened ?'

'Harami saale! Why you involved yourself in danger ? Agar tuje kuchh ho jaata to...' Ishan wiped his eyes.

'To kya hota pagal ?'

'Bahut kuchh hota. Why you took such risk haraami ?'

'Because I can't let you face difficulties alone..... promised you years before... you forgot naa ?'

'Mayank...' Ishan flowed in tears.

'Don't cry sweetie... every black shadows are gone. Now just stay happy with you family' Mayank placed his palm on Ishan's.

Ishan nodded his head and smiled. Then Mayank looked at Subaan.

'Heyy Subaan babu, I wished to be your dad. But alas! Anyway... keep your dada and papa happy with this giggling' Mayank pressed Subaan's cute cheeks. Subaan started to giggle and throwing his hands.

The almighty witnessed an incomplete love story........

🍁•-•-• 🍁 •-•-• 🍁 •-•-•🍁

______________________

oppalovemeplease done😒

Now gimme also an update of 'I am sorry'

Btw, next chapters are gonna be oneshot types and include all ict couples moments.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying beauties 🤗