15. Care behind strictness (Rohirat part -2)

After a few seconds Rohit heard sound of shoes and saw Virat entering the room with a blushy face... holding flower bouquets and chocolates... surely the Vartik gifted him!! Rohit gnashed

'Hey Rohu sorry actually...' Virat's words remained incomplete as he saw Rohit giving him a cold stare, his jaw was hard and eyes were red. Virat gulped and made an innocent face.

'I don't wanna hear your whole day stories and excuses Virat. Just tell me how you could be such irresponsible ? Even after hearing that Sammy is crying!'

Virat's blushy smile gone. He knows Rohu's  cold stares can be how dangerous! Generally Rohit not becomes angry especially on Virat but if he... the consequence can be destructive. So he anyhow tried to make him cool.

'Rohu lemme explain dear' he tried to smile but his heartbeats already became fast. 'I...I was about to come... actually... va... Vartik almost ple... pleaded for sp..spent sometime... we met after a looong time you know na...' 

Virat made puppy eyes to smoothen Rohit's heart but Rohit was on fire.

'ARE NOT YOU ASHAMED ON YOURSELF VIRAT ?' 

Rohit shouted making Virat stratle. The flowers and chocolates fall from his hands, tears almost rolled due to sudden scolding. He became more emotional from past three months...... same happened in Sammy's time.

'Rohu please don't shout..... I feel sac.....'

'STOP YOUR DRAMA!' Rohit shouted again dropping his Chiku's plea.  'Its almost eight hours you're away from house leaving a little baby who can't stay without her papa...... Your friend such important to you! Oh sorry, Bestfriend'  Rohit said the last word teasingly.

'Sorry Ro... I... I won't again...' (Sobby voice)

'Even you went to the bar too right ? Don't dare to lie. Shame shame!!! You're drinking alcohol in your first trimester and your so called bestfriend admiring you even knowing....... I know betterly what kinda bestfriend he is Virat!!

But you ? How you could be so careless ? Chhihh!! Kaan khol kar sun lo, IF YOUR SO CALLED BESTFRIEND IS SUCH IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU CAN FORGET YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS FAMILY THEN GO...... AND STAY WITH HIM. I'M NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH YOUR SLUTTY LIFESTYLE!!'

'Ro!!!'

Rohit's words hit bottom of Virat's heart. Even he forgot to cry and gave a blank stare to Rohit who left him weeping and shivering due to extreme grief.

.

.

.

**after sometime***

'You are so bad papa... you left me... whole day I was crying' Sammy complained.

'I am sooo sorry my baby. I won't leave you anymore. Now come to papa love' Virat stretched his hands to take her.

'No I won't go to your lap. You don't love me. I'll stay with dada only... he loves me'

'What are you saying Sammy ? I don't love you!! You too blaming me......' Virat stopped seeing Rohit in balcony, he could hear him. But Sammy shouted;

'No you don't... you are a bad dirty papa... you love that uncle not me...'

'SAMMY!!!'  Rohit scolded her making her jump into Virat's lap to hide herself. Virat hugged her and smiled in sorrow.

Why are you scolding her Rohit ? You too consider me a bad, dirty person.... he thought.

.

.

After consoling Sammy, Virat helped her to learn the alphabets. Then made cerelac for her and fed her. Then he prepared his and Rohit's plate too.

Rohit was sitting in the balcony from evening, Virat made noise of utensils to call Rohit for dinner. He had no mood to talk with him after his rude words. Even Virat was still afraid of him as he knows Rohit is too much angry today. Virat believed that Rohit won't hit him physically in this time but he did it mentally. He broke Virat's heart into pieces.

Rohit understood Virat wants come him to eat. He had no mood to eat but if he don't, Virat will also sleep in empty stomach.

Virat also had no wish to eat but he have to eat not for himself but another one... who is growing up inside him.

They both took a little amount of food in their plates. Both were silent. Virat couldn't gulping the bites due to the excessive velocity of sob and he was controlling it forcefully. Rohit was also messing with food and seeing is Virat eating properly or not. While Virat's head was down to hide his teary eyes.

Rohit took a glass, poured milk from flask and put it near Virat's plate. Virat said nothing but held the glass slowly and gluped all the milk. Seeing that Rohit sighed satisfiedly. Virat also saw in crooked eyes Rohit finishing his food that made Virat a little relieved.

After dinner They laid on bed in different sides not facing each other. Sammy was sleeping in middle. Other days Virat sleeps at middle placing Sammy aside let Rohit for night cuddling. But today he intentionally put Sammy in middle.

When Rohit thought Virat fallen asleep he passionately covered him with blanket and laid again on his own side.

While Virat was awake, just pretending to sleep.

⁣♛꧁💖💞༒𓆩  𓆪༒💕💖꧂⁣♛

________________________

_____________