5. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ?

Next morning

Ziva and Gracia were playing in the lawn of the bungalow. Sammy and Zoravar joined them. They four were running, jumping, giggling and shouting. Some of their parents were watching them from the balcony and windows. Overall a pleasant morning started.

After sometime, the current players started preparation for practice. Children were still playing hide and seek.

Sonam came in the lawn with a sponge ball in her hand. She noticed everywhere, nobody was watching her.

Ziva suddenly came near her to hide herself.

'Heyy Ziva..'

Ziva attracted to the ball in Sonam's hand.

'Hi aunty... is the ball yours ?'

'Yes baby. Can you play throw and catch with this ?'

'Yes yes I'm expert in this'

'Ouuu like fathers...'

'Yeahhh'

'So let's play... if you play good I'll gift you the ball'

'Thank you so much aunty'

Sonam smirked. She had another plan.

________________________

Ishan was feeding Subaan while Shubman was getting ready to go for practice. 

'Please come back early Shubi'

'Don't take tension baby... I'll come back as soon as possible'

Shubman placed a kiss on Subaan's soft, little mouth, then on Ishan's forehead.

'Except that Vi bhai, Mahi sir, Sonu sir, Rishabh, Hardik all are here with you naa ?'

Ishan nodded his head but he still couldn't believe in Sachin sir's family and Sonam.

Shubman took his bat and kits and went away. Subaan's gobbling was done so he started to play moving his tiny hands and legs.

He made many kinds of noise and blabbered his unknown language... Ishan was smiling and tapping his nose and lips

'What are you saying baby ? You wanna play cricket like your dada or papa ?'

Subaan giggled widening his little mouth. Ishan giggled back to see his son's action and like this time passed one hour.

.

.

Suddenly Ziva rushed in the room.

'Hey Ziva... good morning' Ishan said.

'Good morning uncle... please give Subaan in my arms'

'But he's so tiny Zivu... you can't handle him'

'I can uncle please de do naaa...'

Ziva continuously convinced Ishan for giving Subaan. Ishan was hesitating but later he gave Subaan to her.

Ziva held Subaan so efficiently, just like a perfect 'didi'

'Can I take him to the lawn please uncle...'

'No no Ziva... you can't handle him'

'I can uncle ... please please please...'

Ziva whinpered in such a way that Ishan couldn't deny.