#Hospitals are Dull

PLEASE READ !

Author's note

Hey to you people who still make time to read my precious book I am like really really sorry for not updating my book for soooooo long but I had exams and then my birthday and after that I was on holidays so there was no time to write , heck I didn't have time to read for so long.I didnt edit any of my chapters so far but this one is a bit edited.
I know some of you have probably given up on my book but I hope you give it a second chance and continue reading this.I am sure you will like how this will turn to be so why not stay by my side in this?..Tell me your opinion .
I will try to update once a week after schools start , key word try ,so I can end this and publish my other book .You can check it out if you want.It s completely different from this one , it is not a sequel , it s something new. I would appreciate it if you could go give it a try .

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
Luke 's POV

-And we re gonna be alright

-Dry your tears and hold tight

-Can't you tell I got news for you

-Sun is shinnin , so are you

~~~Sun is shinning, Axwell

Sometimes I think things happen for a certain reason.That every cloud has a silver lining.But then moments like these make change my mind completely.

The spring breeze breaths in , coming from the only way that can reach me , a large window besides me and wakes me up from the quick nap I took moments ago .It wasn't long ago when I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the wall. It 's Wednesday morning and I am resting in an uncomfortable hospital armchair patiently or should I say tiredly waiting next to Elena 's tinny little bed in room 303 in our local hospital .I am waiting for her to finally open her eyes.She 's been out for the whole day yesterday after the incident and it makes me wish for her to wake up soon.I am stressing hard over this .I know it s been only few months since they moved here and since I 've met them, hell I even know we are not in good terms with her but I can't help but feel worried sick about her being unconscious .I hate myself for caring so much.

I stare blanch at the pale walls in front of me. Flashbacks of what happened this past hours hit me when I finally sit on the chair.After saw her passing out I rushed and informed Dan and Lucy on the other room and we went to tell Danielle and Elena's parents while I carried her the bridal style to my car .I turned the engine on and I rushed to the hospital. Minutes later a nurse took her in .They gave us a room and told us that doctors would be with us in any minute .Everybody had freaked out so we needed some time to process the whole situation and sat out of the room. I thought I was the one to blame and I never left her side.We stayed the night here which was tiring and I didn't even get the chance to shower yesterday afternoon . In contrast Lucy and the others haven't been here the whole time which is fine because I suggested it .By the time they were all back it was midnight and I was almost asleep in this uncomfortably tinny armchair .