#but first letmetakeaselfie

Luke 's POV

I was on my room thinking of what happened just a moment ago. I brought Ell at my place after what happenned yesterday and I waited for her to wake up.She started asking questions.My phone rang and it was Mel my little sister.Oh damn I promised her I waould take her to the park and after we would go for ice cream.I couldnt answer it could ruin my day with Ell that I was really looking forward.She asked me why I didnt answer and my mind sheted down.Damnnn she really effects me.Whaat?No I am a player I dont do.... love. "Hey sweatheart I finally answered" But then Ell walked away and I couldnt move."Luke,Luke you there?" Mell asked ."Yes Mell what s up?" She told me to go to the ice cream shp and wait for her and my ... stepmother . I hate that b*tch. I walked there and sat with some girls.Hey I am a player and a badboy every girl loves me except one.I was talking with those girls they are pretty cool but I couldnt follow the conversation.I was on my phone when I saw Ell ,I was so excited and I thought I could go and explain to her but then I saw Aron. How could she?With him?Why my worst enemy?!?I hate him!And her.She went in and I wanted to go in and ask her but I couldnt move.Anger was taking off my body.I was staring at Aron.If looks could kill I would be dead right now.He was giving me a death glare. I finally managed to stand up and walk where Ell was I was angry but when I feced here anger has vanished "But first letmetakeaselfie" her phone started to ringing.It s time for me to leave.Or not?Should I stay?But she betrayed me.I should leave.Now!"Luke,wait"she spoke up."Emm hey" I couldnt figure out her look. I was gently studing her face."What are you doing here?You following me?"Now what do I say?"Ewww no I am just-"She cut me."Not interested"she said like she meant it.Great I screwed up."Luke come here"Rebecah could make me forget about her ,about him ,about them."Hey sweatheart wanna go at my place?We will be alone and you could... ermm help me with maths?"Haha by maths she meant.... you know.She is the one that I call for a back up and she knows that."Sure thing baby"I texted to my little sis that I wont make it and I left with her but Aron was still there staring at us.Ell wasnt there anymore.I dont know why she is staring at us it 's not like I am her boyfriend or something . We went at her place but I didnt feel like hooking up with her so I sat on the couch."Why are you sill on the couch?Do you want me to get you undressed?"Now what do I do? "Carry on my wayward son"Thanks God my phone saved me.It's Amy one of Ell s friend. "Hey Amy-"I couldnt even say the rest when she started speaking."Luke where the hell are you?Is Ell with you?A-" "Okay okay calm your tits Ell left some minutes ago I think she is fine and with Aron." "Ohhh"it was all she said."Do you know where is she?" No I didnt ..what an asshole."Ermmmm no sorry do you want me to go and search for her"I asked"Well yes please because she went missing and she doesnt answer her phone"Oh my Gush what did I do?"You know what she ks better off me so I suggest you go and search her I am busy here "What?Busy?Shit?I am idiot.Rebecah was still there and I had to pretend I like her company.I dont .She and every girl in my school are sluts.But Ell is not.And she is lost.And it s my fault.Oh God I should go.Or not?