#I woke up like this

Sorry for the last chapter that s a little small.Hope you enjoy this one more.

"Ell Ell you awake?" I heard someone calling me "Cant you see I am sleep-"I opened my eyes and I wasnt in my bed with some strange clothes and I was feeling dizy as hell "What the hell?Where I am?Who are you?Where is Luke?What happened?"I heard someone walking and the I heard"Hey sweatheart chill out I am over here.You are at my place and you are wearing my t-shirt" I was still processing things when I spoke up"Where is my brother?Where s Lu?"

He took a step closer to me at tried to make eye contact when his phone rang.It was a girl I think it was Melissa or something . "Luke why didnt you answer?"I wondered.He didnt answer and his phone rang again and again and again until he answered."Hey honey what's up?"When I beard that I felt like I was hit by a train.Who is she?I should do something now before I get hurt."Look dumbass I ll let you talk with your girl toy and I ll go home"He was suprised and that made me wonder what s going on here but I just left.He didnt do anything to stop me.I HATE HIM. I want let him or anyone to hurt me.His lost.

I started walking to get home when I saw someone familiar."Hey you we are in the same school right?"His stare was full of confusion"Yeah sure I am Aron and you are Elena right?" I nodded and came closer to him"Well have a seat"he said pointing at the seat next to him"I sat silent for a second when I heard him speaking."What brought you here?"I was a small park near my house and it was always empty.Well to be honest is where I come when I have troubles."Okay if you dont want to tell me it 's fine" Thanks God."But you will have to come with me for some ice cream.His hazzel eyes sparkled and I couldnt resist some ice cream right now."That s cool if it doesnt bother you to have me near you" I wasnt the best company so I decided to let him know."It s my pleasure to have such a wonderful existance near me dear"Oh well me too he is hot ,polite , and here without any Melissa or something "Emm then let's go"I jumped off and took his hand with an excitment on my voice."Wich one is your favourite flavour "I asked to see if we have any things in common."Well it's probably vanilla and caramel" "No way strawberrie and chocolate is the thing" We started laughing and fighiting for idiot things like if tomato is a fruit or a vegitable or if Britney Spears is better from Lady Gaga and if Rihanna is better than Shakira .We had a great time and we arrived to the ice cream shop

*Shit* I thought. What am I going to do now?Walk away?I should probably walk away. "You okay" I heard Aron asking me."I will be if I take that ice cream"What?What did I just said?Am I retarded?Well that 's a sure thing.I saw Luke in the corner and I wondered what should I do. It 's not like a have a crush on him or skmething so I will play it cool and pretend nothing s on .He is sitting on a table full of pretty girls.I bet one of them is Melissa .What a hoe ! He wont even notice I am here so I will just stay by Arons side.But when I turned to see Arons face he was angry and upset.Oh someone better explain me what s going on before I decide to take the situation serious.I couldnt face Luke and I could tell neither clould he. I went inside to take my ice cream when I turned around a d I didnt see Aron .What the heck?He has a lot explaining to do.I went outside only to see that Aron have frozen so does Luke they were staring each other when I finally broke the eye contact."Aron you coming or not"I was about to walk pass him and take his hand when my iPhone rang."But first letmetakeaselfie"That was awkward."Yes who is this?"I asked "Hey sis where are you?" "Daniel thank God is you I am near our house you?" Where is he was the only question that I had on my mind. "Well I am home , but where were you last night?Was it a hook up again like what you did back home?"I dont know if we had s*x with Luke but I was wearing clothes so that s not a possibility."Ermmmm NOOO I was at.... Lu's" I heard a girl laughing"Well Lu was here" "WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT LU WAS THERE ?!?! WHEREE?!?!Okay okay i need to hung up. I ll be home ..." Luke was coming at me making me heart to bound like a bell. I hope he cant hear it.

Vote ,Comment,Follow