#Present

Sorry for not updating for such a long period of time but I was busy studing and stuff.Don't hate me;)I ll make up to you with this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------
Elena's POV

It 's Monday morning once again and I am laying on my bed dreaming with my eyes open ,or should I say raving into my thoughts.Well shall I  start again?This weekend Aron and I have our five-month anniversary and I have to find the best present for the best boyfriend.Cliché right? I mean sometimes he is a d*ck but I really like him and I can see that he likes my company as well;especially at nights(joking).The thing is that he always surprises me with something but I this time I am surprising him.I am out of ideas but Lu sure is not so I am asking her after school.

So is the most hated day of the week and I am not really in the mood of going to school.I so hate my schedule for the day but my parents are the type of parents that will make you go to school even if you are dying. Don't get me wrong but sometimes I wish I could leave and never come back.I can't though cause of the damn strict laws of this damn country.

A message from Lucy takes me back to reality where it is Monday and I am still undressed.I reach my phone to see Lu's message.

Lubiatch:* :You have 30 bloody minutes to be ready or I am kicking your ass xo

I start gigle for a sec and then I realize that I have only 30 minutes to be ready so I send her a message and I make my way to the bathroom.

Ellwhore;) :Oh and I thought you can only make out with the stupid of a brother that I have xo

I have a quick shower and I try to figure out what to wear today.Should I wear a green Starbucks T-shirt , black leggings and my leather jacket and my black pair of vans or my pink long sleeve shirt with a skirt and some boots.I put my hair on a high ponytail and put on some light make up.I hear my brother yelling my name and I take a quick look on the mirror before taking my some books with me.I glance at myself, I ended up wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans with my old pair of All Star which matches the outfit.I don't always wear nice clothes but when I do I make sure I look fabulous .I don't really need to put on some make up but I do because it makes me look more mature.I climb down the stairs as I text Aron to tell him that I am heading to school. I ignore Lucy 's presence as she and my brother are arguing about some stupid things that I don't care and I simply go to the kitchen.I take a cap and I drink some coffee while my mum and dad are talking about some local news.I take an apple ,my books , my phone and I say goodbye to my parents. Lu and Dan are already in the car waiting for me.

"Finally you are here and I thought you accidentally fell in the toilet." Lu yelled while she was checking herself on the mirror. "Oh bet  you're so jealous of me that you would push me in." and with that she starts the engine.Her car is not really new , she has a small silver swift.Her mum lets her borrow it to go to school.The drive is silent with some questions added here and there .

We are finally at school and I quickly search for my phone to call Aron.Before I can even search for it I see him chatting with Kate.Pure anger runs through my veins like some sort of poison.I get out of the car and I start pacing at his direction. When I am finally near I can hear them clearly.

"Basically I wanted to ask you for a favor"Kate says with a flirty tone. "Oh sure whatever you want"Aron replys. "I know you are really good at maths and I suck so could you come over on the weekend to help me out?We ll be home alone!-"

"Hey babe" I suddenly show up cutting him off and placing my hand on his waist in a I'm-actually-a-very-jealous-girlfriend-and stop-hitting-on-my-boyfriend-because-of-that-I'm-actually-a-very-jealous-girlfriend-and-stop-hitting-on-my-boyfriend way making it more obvious that I hate her. I see the awkwardness in his eyes so before he can even answer I lean towards him and I kiss him.While our tongues connect I feel Kate's gaze and I think Aron does to so he pulls out."So what are you guys talking about?"I say trying to hide the jealousy in my voice."Nothing to worry about"Aron says and he offers me a smile."Yeah not a big deal.Now I m sorry but I have to get inside.See you guys at lunch"Kate admits with a polite smile.

After the bell rang I kissed Aron and I left to go to my class and I jog into the full of students hall so I won't be late. I accidentally run into a student and both of our books fell on the floor."Sorry I was-"I hear a familiar male voice but then he continues and makes me want to look who it is"Basically sorry not sorry"Luke says in an irritated tone.When I see his face I can see the bags under his brown eyes and his body seems so weak that even his muscles are shaking .His hair are messy in a sexy and brutal way that makex him even sexier.That bastard!For a second I felt pity for him, I even thought about huging him to comfort him.I felt the urge to ask him if he is okay .I stand there studying his face like a freak"Look asshole I don't know what drug are you taking or whether you are on your period or not but be kind."I shouted and I left him there wondering what just happened.

"Oh ,well well well look who it is.Finally Miss Marshall you decided to show up to our class?What an honor!"I hate my Chemistry teacher; he is so annoying .This is how my day at school passed and finally I am out of school searching for Lu and Dan to return home.

It 's 7 pm ,mum is cooking for dinner dad is reading his newspaper , Daniel  is watching football and I am texting Lu to come over and have dinner with the Marshalls.

Ellwhore;) : You coming over tonight or what?

I lock my phone and I stare at the TV until my phone vibrates and I nearly have a heart attack.

Lubiatch:* : Why you want to rape me or something cause I aint getting pregnant with you.

I laugh out loud and my whole family stares at me with the are-you-insane look and I stop.

Ellwhore;) :You got it right.Plus mums's cooking and I thought you would be hangry after some action with me .

Before I can lock my phone the for bell rings and I open it.Lu appears and I close the door and re-open it."WHAT THE FUVK IS WRONG WITH YOU?ARE YOU A FUVKING GHOST CAUSE THAT WAS FREAKING FAST."I yell

"No you fucking retard when you texted me I was on my way home so I told my mum to drop me off."Okay that sounds sensible.After some minutes lunch is ready.Mum cooked chicken with salad and some spaghetti.Lu sits next to me and she seems to be really hangry.Dad starts the dinner with a proposal."To your future" and then we started eating.

The time passed on and Lu left some time ago to go to study so I watched some tv and I fell asleep on the couch.