#KatyMaryBrown

Luke's Pov

When I saw Aron kissing Ell I was so mad and disappointed from her for no reason.I couldnt stay there watching them kissing while I was trying to have all myself Rebecah.REBECAH F*CKING HASTINGS.The dream of every single male in every fudging school in the whole US.So is mine and I wont deny  it.She is hot ,not just hot she is super hot , she is like a 9 to me and I dont give 9 easily but she deserves it.There is a but in the whole story.She is just another back up to me. Nothing special.Something to have fun.This is how I see her.A little fun never killed nobody.And I love having fun all the time.I am a guy having fun is really what I should do.Plus it s a bless to have fun with such a baee.You know having fun with someone without responsibilities and all that shit that girls want thease days is so hard to find.Like the movie "Friends with benefits".We are not really friends but we use each other just to have fun.And it s fine when you ask me.I am sure she belives the same.Something I would never do with Elena.This wasnt supposed to come out that way but I will explain.She is honest and she knows where the party s at and this is not what she use to do.She is taugh ,trustworthy a.nd full of suprises..She is in a relationship so it makes it even harder to get her and more interesting for me and other guys who want to get her in their bed.Nothing that I dont want.I clearly want her in my bed and in my bath and in my toilet.But I dont really fall for her .She is still a woman.Women are like fruits for me.They are all different.But I dont want a fruit.I want a fruit salad.Typical player.No comment.No offence girls but I am a jerk and I admit it.This is what every guy should do but anyways.

Back to where we were.I was in front of Aron and Ell kissing.I lost it.I stood up and I just left ,simply left.Without saying nothing.I looked into Ell 's eyes and I was trying to figure out why was I upset with her kissing him.Dude chill this is way not what you do.I needed to clear my mind.Now.To be left alone for a while.Rebecah will be needed but not now later will be better .What I needed was to be distracted from some hot chicks.This will help me to completely forget about her.Elena Marshals you are nothing to me from now on.I was so upset that I left.I simply left without saying anything.Not even a word.I turned around , I opened the door then slammed it and left.Rebecah was right behind me.She tried to stop me from leaving.But she couldnt.She grabed my wirst and she was shouting"What are you doing?Stop.Stay.I came here to see you and now you are leaving.Please.Nooooooo.You need to talk to me.It will help you a lot Luke come on. Look at me Luke just look at me for a second."She started begging me when I answered "Rebecah let go of my hand.Let me go.LEAVE ME ALONE.I know you came here for me but not now not here.I cant.I am sorry"I wasnt myself.I pushed her and she fell off.I turned around and saw her.I saw the pain inside her eyes and it was hard to know that I was the reason.This is so not fair for her."Look I am sorry I pushed you.I ll call you later okay?"She noded and she tried to stand up.I wasnt really worried about her but I was worried about me.Selfish enough?

I turned around and I started walking , I didnt know where I was going I just needed some time to be left alone to think.Or should I say not to think .The image of him kissing her was passing through my mind all the time.Like a ghost who was haunting me .Being left alone was always my way getting through my problems.I was always alone.I have a smaller sister Miranda and she s adorable but with her in the family no one has time for me.I live in a big mansion with swimming pools ,play rooms ,home cinemas.I am rich but I dont like to show off or something.Just beeing my idiotic slef.My lovelife was never a problem .I am hell of a badass player and a jerky jerk. Well I am and screw those guys who are romantic and shy and they wear glases and they are geeks.Bad boys aint no good but good boys aint no fun.So girls we are the real thing.Funny.I am not talking about drugs or something but fun is my thing.If you ever want to have fun call me.

Let s go back to where we left it.I was playing on my phone and Pictures came on.Myria ,Angela,Penny,Adele,Kristina,Meredith,Lexi,Avalon,Ally,Irina,Kat,Isavella,Kathrine,Melany,Lissa,Nina,Nicole, only some of my ex names too bad they all hate me.Half of them caught me making out with some strangers and the other half was boring enough to make me break up with them for no reason using the same excuse "I dont feel the same way as at the begining"or something like "I think I only like you as a dear friend" or sometimes "I cant do this right now. I really cant I am sorry but we could stay friends".Drama lies tears welcome to the teenage years:).Look I am not that bad of a person but yes I was-am-will be a legendery player so this is who I am and I am not willing to change that for anyone.Not even in 50 years from now I am sorry.Doing things with girls that if any of their parents knew I would probably be dead is in my blood and I dont care what other people think of me.I am a good looking not virgin boy and every girl's dream give me one reason why shouldnt I be the real me?Every night I have something new.Except the nights that I am too bored to find something new that I call Rebcah.A boody call.

Hmm well this wasnt my lucky night and going home was the only solution in the whole thing.I finally stood up.
Wtf!?!I heard someone.Someone crying all alone.I noticed a not really tall brunette crying all alone.I stood there watching her like an idiot.Well she wasnt a hot chick or something a 10 for example but she was an 7-8 .I looked at her into her eyes and I was shocked.Poor girl.I went there to see what s up.I hate seeing girls cry."Hey sweatheart what are you doing here all alone?Is something wrong?"I asked.She didnt realise I was there until I managed to speak up for myself so she got scared.Her eyes were puffy,wet and red.She has been crying for hours.She didnt answer and I got closer."Are you okay?Do you need help or someone to talk to?"She finally answered"Everything is fine" without looking into my eyes.What a liar.I came even closer and I was holding her hand."We could go to eat some ice cream meanwhile you are telling me what 's wrong okay?I wont take a no as an answer I am sorry."I finally saw her smiling.Good sign.I think that was one the best ideas I ve ever had.Walking with her made me forget everything I was thinking 10 minutes ago.Her brown hair was laying on ter back and her brown eyes had the ability to change completely my thoughts."What 's your name by the way?I am Luke nice to meet you"That made her smile."Hey Luke I am Katy and we are at the same school."SH*T I AM A COMPLETE JERK. "Oh I am really sorry I ........... I-"She stoped me."No no it s fine .I am a no one in this school.I am invisible you dont have tobe sorry for not knowing me or something."Okay okay that was a big mistake but I said it out loud and I couldnt get it back."From tomorrow we will go to school together and we will leave together and you will come to sit next to me at the lunch time.You wont be anymore a no one.Is it clear miss Katy?"She kept silent for a second ."Ermm I dont know if this is right you know.We are so not the same and you probably have some friends .Anyway let s go eat some ice cream and we will give it a shot okay?"I didnt answer because I didnt want to push her or something.

We went to the closest place where you can get some ice cream."Mmmmmm ice cream is the real shit.It s like a drug to me"I paused for a second amd then I continued "OMFG WHAT IF THERE ARE DRUGS IN ICE CREAM AND THIS IS WHY WE WANT TO EAT IT SO BAD."Arent I clever?Yes it s a possibility.Hmmmm."Okay okay this was so clever Luke high five.Ahahahahhahahahah .Please stop saying out loud what you think because I am gont to end up in hospital with a heart attack.You are so cleverly idiot.""Grrrrrr stop laughing miss Brown it annoys me ." Egsjsvsjsgsks we talked and talked and talked and laughed and my ice cream fell on Katy's clothes and she turned into a funny bull and then she green and yellow "Oh Katy I am really sorry.Ahhahahah no not really I am so not sorry." She is going to kill me.Dear people if this is my last second on this wonderful planet I want to thank my mother and father that they gave birth an awesome child and my little sister and I want to thank you all for loving me so much.I give my everything to my-"Luke are you sleeping?Or daydreaming?Shit are you a zombie or something?!?!?ARE YOU DEAD?!?!?!?!Yes one less idiot on this poor earth"

"Mmmmmmmmm I am a  zombiee and  I love eating brainsss.Lucky you Katy you are safe with no brain"

"Haha you are so not funny Mister ice cream zombie"We kept making fun of each other until we reached her house.

"Okay okay you won Miss Katy Mary Brown now what?"

"Now ermmmmm now it s time for me to go home and sleep.Remember it s  a school night and I am a geek so I have to sleep early."It was 10 pm it wasnt really late but it s fine if this is what she wants.We stoped in front of a white house not really big but not really small.Just how every normal house here.This is exactly how I imagined it to be so I wasnt suprised when she stoped. "Here we are... thanks for all Luke I really needed this.And you dont have to hang out with me it s fine."

"No I really like your company and it s okay if we are different.Dont worry okay?"I looked into her eyes and then I looked away.What do I do know?Should I kiss her or something?Should I just leave?I am not sure if I like her that much to kiss her anyways .I should probably just-"Come on are you going to stand there and watch me?"Hugs are not really my thing but whatever.I bet she thinks the same way as I do."So I should probably get going and let you sleep."

"Yeah right.." We pulled out."See ya tomorrow and remember to bring you brain with you miss Katy." She smiled , I waved at her and I left.Without letting any second to pass I automatically remembered every single reason I had to be sad.Again I was left alone in a city full of life.Breathing in and breathing out.Trying not to think.Whatever is wrong with me I should really fix it.I started running just to stop thinking to let myself free until I get tired.