#instalove

~Hey how ya doin' sorry you can't get through.Why don't you leave your name and your number and we'll get back to you. ~

It 's Sunday and I am standing on my bed . I am holding on my one hand the aircodition control pretending it s a microphone ,holding my awesome new mobile phone  while scroling down on my instagram and rewatching my photos with Aron on the other one. It s 2 pm and I am still on my pijamas in my bedroom with loud music.It s been a week since Aron and I have been dating.In classes that we have together he sits next to me and he draws on my books while I play with his hands.It s really cool though now Lu and my bro are dating we have double dates all the time. Now she is like my sister.

Speaking of the devil....I heard a noise.Someone is been knocking my door." Hey sweatheart Lu is hear wanna bring you some snacks or something?" My mum knows about me and Aron and about Daniel and Lu so she is been acting really sweat when Lu or Aron is around and I love it."Emm I ll call you later mum if we need something.Tell Lu to come upstairs"I bet she is downstairs with my twin doing God knows what.

"Hey moron I have bad news.Shreck called , he said he wants his face back."Aww she is soo sweat isnt she? "Hello to you too dumpass . Did you fall in the toilet? Cause your face is full of shit." What a great come back Ell." Haha you are so funny that I forgot to laugh." Yeah sure Lu."Could you please tell me what are you still doing in your pijamas listening to some old music and looking lime someone pooped on you?" To be honest she was right but it s Sunday."Give it a rest Lu it s Sunday . My awesomness  needs some rest."

We sat on my bedroom for a while arguing if Stelena is better than Delena and if Klaroline will finally be together but my twin interupted us." Hey sugga , hey sis Aron and I are going to grab some coffe and go to the mall wanna come?" Before I could answer Lu spoke up."Sure thing.Just wait your sister to get dressed baby" Lu is so sweet when it comes to my twin and I hate it."What about the others .Werent we supposed to meet them the afternoon?"Yes ladies and gentlemen I said that. I know it s unbelievable. Anywayz Lu finally answer. "Well they either can join us or meet us after".And me beeing a good girlfriend I agreed with her without a second thought."Are we going to be alone?"I asked.Dont ask why.No it s not for Luke.Stop thinking about that.okay okay maybe is about Luke."Maybe the guys from our football practise will be ther too

" **Shiiittt

The time passed on and I was ready in half an hour.That was quick. I looked at the mirror realising that my brown eyes were shinning in the light.Wow I am cool. I was dressed up simply.One t shirt "Cali" and shorts.I took my black vans , my keys and my bag and we left.We went to a coffe near our house to chill and hang out .

We met there. "Hey gorgeous missed me? Aron asked me like he knew the answer. "Shout up sugga and kiss me."He pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionetely.Our kisses are full of passion and I love it .They drive me crazy and he know it. I love him so much.I cant imagine a day at school without him. I looked into his eyes and I go lost. Shit. Then I looked at him. He looks stunning today as always. His gorgeous blue eyes make me wanna kiss him even more.

We heard a noise and we snaped at the door . WHAT THE HELL? We turned our eyes at the door to see who was it. "Damn it who invited that bastard?" Did I say that loud ohh God."I did" I hate you brother I mumbled under my breath. "Hey Luke , what s up men?" My twin brother stand up and spoke up. "Hey bro missed me?" Yeah sure.Hell no. I was holding Aron's hand and I was trying not to face Luke."Hello to you to Miss Iamnottalkingtoyou . I am fine thanks for asking" Wtf Luke is trying to get my attention?Why?."Oh hi didnt see you here" Okay that wasnt a good lie in my history of lies but -." I thought I tought you better . The next time try harder"Okay okay I have to tell I am good at lying but when it cones to Luke it s different. Dont ask why Luke. He has the tittle of Legendary player ,I am even lucky he knows my name and he speaks to me but Aron is a whole new level.He is so kind and relaxed but so different from me.I LOVE TROUBLE.It s running in my blood.But he is just not that type.I like to skip classes, laugh at the teachers and not study at all.He is sort of a geek or something. But Luk-"Ell you here.Earth says hello."Aron you are ruinning my thoughts-.-."Hi dumpass I am just you know thinking . The thing that every normal human does except Luke." Haha."Hey I am over here I can hear you you know."Luke is so adorable when he does that." I know there is a reason I said what I said dear"Ohhh that will hurt.

We kept arguing like that what it seemed like hours when the door wide opened.It couldnt be worse but when Rebecah came on I changed my mind.She took a chair and sat next to Luke . She even moved it so close that se could touch him." Hey Luke you missed me?" Well I dont . She is so unwelcomed here but when she came every boy in the room turned to see her. Oh good what a slut.Couldnt she be more slut?Oh and just when I thought that she couldnt but she stand up and kissed Luke. Her skirt flew and her disgusting string came on.This is not how I imagined  my Sunday.Cant she just take her hands off Luke?This is so annoying. I cant believe this." Hey Rebecah what are you doing here?"Luke spoke up .He wasnt even bothered that she was hitting on him.I hate her.Grrrrr and I dont know why."Ermm I was out for a walk when I saw you and I came by to say hello"That was totally a lie.Everyone knows that. What a liar and I thought I was the bad one.Now Luke what do you think about that?"Okay we heard it,you can go now."I am not a bitch but I hate her and someone had to say it."Why Ell is my presence bothering you?Then I am sooo NOT SORRY" I opened my mouth to answer when Aron kissed me to shout me up."There are rooms for that"Rebecah is so not getting away with that.I turned to see Luke but there was something in his eyes.Something I ve never seen in them."Ermm I should really get going" I heard Luke.And Rebecah run behind him ofc.I though for a second to run behind him but I didnt do something wrong right?My boyfriend kissed me and I didnt even kiss him back.Why didnt I kiss him back?!?!I turned to Lu."Lu. toilet.Now."She lightly nodded and followed me.I dont care what they think about that but I need someone to talk to.

"LUUUUUUUUU"

"Ell calm down . It s fine. I am here." She pulled me into a hug.

"You saw it?His look?He was trying to tell me something.He was dissapointed from me.Did I dissapoint him?Why?Aron is so perfect. "

"Ell it s fine dont worrry we will figure something out " I was about to cry when-"Hey Rebecah"Lu spoke up to tell me to shut up.

Tell me what you think about this chapter.Follow.Share.Comment.