7. Tease

Naintara's POV~

"Mein aapko baata rhi hu kidnapper uncle aap na mujhse dur rho warna...warna" I look around for something, "nhi toh mein ye flower pot aapke sar pe de marungi."

(I'm telling you kidnapper uncle, stay away from me. Otherwise...otherwise...I'll throw this flower pot on your head.)

"Ha ha marde marde." Senaya said.
(Yes yes kill him.)

"Kill him, Nainu. Hum tumhare sath h." Vijay said.

(Kill him, Nainu. We are with you.)

"Koi mujhe bachao. Ye uncle mujhe kidnap kar lenge." I cried pointing a finger at him.

(Someone please help me. This man will kidnap me.)

Kidnapper uncle looked around terrified,

"Par aapko pata hai aap merko kidnap nhi kar sakte. Mera dost mera sath hai. Aur aap jante ho mera chacha kon h? DCP. DCP h vo yaha ke." I told him, proud of my Chachu.

(You know what you can not kidnap me. Because I have my friends with me. And you know who my uncle is? He's DCP here.)

"Ha, uncle iske panga mat lena."
(Uncle, stay away from her.)

"Wase bhi aap isko nhi sambhal sakte ho uncle."

(You won't be able to handle her, Uncle.)

How could this Nitin? I sent him a betrayal look.

But why are they swinging?

I look around.

Why is the world Swinging?

"Earthquake. Bhago." I cried.
(Run)

"Bhukamp" my friends jumped and shouted before they all hide under me.

(Earthquake)

How can they hide under me?

And why am I on the table? But...how did I get here?

I swing a little while trying to get down.

Earthquake! I forget.

Trying to get down quickly my eyes locked with the man who was standing a bit far.

The earthquake was all forgotten. All that mattered was the man. He looks so much like my Mystery Man.

I stretched my hand so my palm could hide his half-face. And tilted my head a bit to the right side.

Closing one eye, I tried to find the resemblance of him to that of my Mystery Man.

And as soon as I saw his gray eyes there was a full-blown smile on my face.

"Mystery Man," I exclaimed, jumping a little. "My Mystery Man."

Oh no! I forgot the earthquake and now I'm about to facepalm the floor.

I closed my eyes but I didn't got hurt.

'Hai?' (How?)

I opened my eyes for them to came in direct contact with the gray one's. How did he...cover the distance this fluently?

He was holding me while I was still on the table. His arms around my waist while I was tightly clustering his shoulders.

I blinked my eyes two times, remembering what he did in the lobby. To me.

I detached myself from him and sat on the table in Indian style. Crossing my hands over my chest.

"I'm not talking to you." I declare with a pout.