27. Reveal Pt. 1 (Pehli Rasoi)

Abhiveer's POV~

Morning sunshine shine on my angel...pulling a smile of my own.

She turns on her side making me pull back to give her space which had her sneaking her arm around my waist.

Her mangalsutra and bangles dangling in the early sunshine...

And I know I am always gonna love the view of ornament on her which mark her mine.

Siding the hair which once blocked her face from my view, I look at my beautiful wife. My gaze sliding to pair partition filled with red vermilion -color of love.

Our love.

I remembering removing every pins and ornaments from her head yesterday night. And the way she was unaware as I did it and slept peacefully.

The way I didn't had to worry if she had eaten something because I saw her friends sneaking her favourite food to her in the middle of the wedding.

Pressing a serene kiss to her forehead I walked to the washroom.

I should be done with my gym routine before she wakes up.

That was my calculation, which was proven right because as I walk back to our room done with my routine and freshing up in the attached washroom because she could have woken by now and may not be as comfortable with me yet.... So I thought that option's better.

I slowly walk to her side of the bed. Isn't it peaceful and phenomenal, the way she's finally mine but the moment to dreamy to believe.

And I sat on the bed beside her. Her hair making a halo on her head and her face hidden from my view.

The culprit always responsibe for keeping her hidden from my side.

Once again sliding her hair from her face I focus on the being who's only mine for the lifetimes to come.

I promise to you my love, I will keep the vows I made to you as we took our rounds around the holy fire.

Vow 1 ~ I will always support her in every situation. And will be her anchor whenever she needs.

Vow 2 ~ I will always keep her happiness and comfort before mine.

Vow 3 ~ I won't ever take any action without listening to her side of the story.

Vow 4 ~ I will always cherish and love the soul Mahadev had entrusted me with.

Vow 5 ~ I will always protect her from the dangers the world contains. And stand by her side for the lifetime.

Vow 6 ~ I won't ever keep secrets from her but if it comes to her safety and making sure she's mine for the lifetimes to comes, I will.

Vow 7 ~ And she's mine and mine for the lifetimes. No such thing as divorce will ever exist between us.

I release a breath as I saw her eyelids fluttering. I gave her time to adjust to the new changes as she open her eyes which crash with mine.

But still in the same position I was. My hand on her head and my eyes, anchored on her morning face.

"Good morning, Angel." I passed a soft greeting.

She pass me a smile before saying,

"Good morning, Abhi." in her sleepy voice before she laughed a little morning sunshine one.

"What is it?" I asked, my hand still caressing her hair.

"It's peaceful."

"What?"