25. Happy life ahead

Abhiveer's POV~

I bend my head down as to make it easy for Siya to secure the turban on my head.

She had to use a stool to match the heights.

She has always been petite and small with 5'2 height and pale color skin feature.

Her big doe eyes shine with innocent which always reminds me of my Angel.

My little souls!

I smile at her once she was done with her wrapping and all.

"Bhai, aap bhut ache lag rhe ho."

Saniya said from her side who stood on her toe-tips to adjust a sarpech (kilangi) onto the front of the turban. She somehow did it with her 5'6 height.

Too different from each other but still together and life of each other.

"Thank you, lil. twin." Saniya smile at my response.

"Your most welcome, bhai. I'm just excited to see the reaction of my sister-in-law. I'm sure she will fall for you more than she already is."

Saniya said clapping her hands together.

I chuckle at her saying.

She had always been the most excited one. The free-spirited soul. The reason for all the liveliness in his haveli.

I wouldn't know what I would have done without them. The two constants of my life.

"Hatho hatho, merko Bhai Sa se kuch kam hai." Rahul's voice sounded making me release a sigh.

Saniya placing her hands on Siya's shoulder sided her away from Rahul's way.

Saniya had always been protective of her other twin, even when she does not know all about her.

Diverting my gaze from my littles, I focused on Rahul as he rush to stand in front of me.

"Rahul kya hua?" I said.

"Bhai, bhabhi ka order hai. Unko apki pic dekhni hai. Full dressed."

A soft small smile form it's way to my face.

"Aap logo nein bhut atyachar kar liya un pe abh aur nhi." He continues but got cut by Reyansh's stern voice,

"Koi photo kahi nhi ja rhi hai. Badi Ma Sa nein sakth mana kiya hai nhi toh Ap-shagun hoga."

(No one's sending any photo to anyone. Aunt, has said not to as I would lead to misfortune."

Loo jii! Humri Matashri ko sabh pta hota hai phele se hi.

(My mom always knows everything.)

"Sorry, Rahul."

We might be educated and all but we have never gone against all our rituals.

Everyone in our family believed and respected them.

And the elders have made sure we too learn and respect them, from our younger age.

So, I know Rahul is not going against any of the rituals.

And definitely not one of us.

He make a sad face before shuddering the topic.

I turn towards the mirror to check on my sherwani for once more. The light pink color with embroidery. The choice of my Taara.

Why not make her wait a little more? A bit more desperate?

At the venue~

Soft music sound as the door of the venue swiftly open for the figure of a little angel to appear.