Chapter 52 | The Unveiling of Power

"You really think you can defeat me?" John laughed uproariously, his voice filled with arrogance. "The person destined to kill me has not been born yet."

Little did John know that Alex was the very person mentioned in the prophecy, the one destined to bring an end to his reign of terror.

"The apocalypse won't happen," Alex declared, his voice filled with determination.

"That's what you think!" John continued to laugh, his mocking voice echoing across the rooftop of the school. In an instant, he vanished from Alex's sight, leaving him in excruciating pain.

Alex, now drained of his power, stood weakened and vulnerable. John had successfully stolen his strength, leaving him defenseless.

Meanwhile, Gab, Alex's father, watched the events unfold from his laptop, his heart filled with concern and fear for his son.

"Alex!" Gab cried out, witnessing his son's struggle to remain standing. Without hesitation, he teleported to the rooftop, determined to rescue Alex from the clutches of his adversary.

Alex, battered and bloodied, fought valiantly. His nose was bleeding, and he could barely speak, gasping for each breath.

Gab swiftly teleported Alex back to the headquarters, where he could rest and recover from his dizziness. Alex was guided to a sleeping machine, a device designed to restore his strength. However, it couldn't change the fact that John had successfully stolen his Celestial Guardian powers.

After a few hours of rest, Alex began to regain his strength. Nathan and Haney stood by, observing his progress.

Eager to test his abilities, Alex attempted to transform back into a Celestial Guardian.

Although he managed to transform, he discovered that all his power had been drained. Only a faint trace of his former strength remained.

"What should we do now?" Haney asked Nathan, concern evident in his voice.

"Let's trust Alex to find a solution," Nathan replied, his confidence unwavering.

Unfazed by the loss of his Celestial Guardian powers, Alex faced Haney and spoke with determination.

"Although John has taken my Celestial Guardian power, he hasn't taken the power of the ancient book within me," Alex explained.
With purpose in his steps, Alex walked through the corridors of the headquarters and entered a specific room. Haney and Nathan followed closely, curious about his intentions.

"Is he angry with me?" Haney whispered to Nathan.

"No, Alex wouldn't hold a grudge," Nathan reassured him.

As they reached the room, they watched as Alex retrieved a watch-like gadget, containing a duplicate of his Celestial Guardian power. He turned to face Haney and Nathan, a smile spreading across his face.

"I'm glad we have this gadget!" Alex exclaimed, his excitement evident.

He pressed a button on the watch, and to their amazement, he was able to access the same power he had before.

Curiosity piqued, Nathan couldn't help but ask about the power of the ancient book.
"What about the power of the ancient book?" Nathan inquired.

"Let me try," Alex responded, gesturing for Haney and Nathan to step away from the door.

"By the ancient words of the Eldar, I command the portal held fast, its entry sealed with the power of old! (Eldrun ono varda, vörun ivarja, ita sitja ok lognin sharjal)," Alex commanded.

With a sense of satisfaction, Alex realized that John had no chance of taking the power of the ancient book away from him. The book and Alex had become one, ensuring its protection.

Alex and the Apocalypseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें