prologue

WARNING: R-18

(Oo, unang chapter palang, I know :>)

☘☘☘

"Everest..."

A moan filled my and my husband's bedroom. But that is not my voice.

"Faster!"

I looked up from the floor and glanced inside the bedroom I share with my husband through the small opening of the door.

Sa kama kung saan ako natutulog katabi ang asawa ko, isang babae ang nakahiga at mahigpit ang kapit sa bedsheet habang ang asawa ko ay nakapatong sa kanya at patuloy ang pag-ulos kaya naman hindi na magkamayaw ang babae sa kakasigaw.

Naked on my own bed. My husband and his mistress.

Fucking.

I blinked, watching them have their fun while I stood there, frozen in place. 

"Ah, Quinn... you feel fucking great!"

I can see the satisfaction on that girl's face. I then looked at my husband's face. He has this expression of delight as he continues to thrust in and out of the girl under her. I've never seen that face in a while. He never showed me that face again.

No. I was never able to make him do that face again hence he's found someone else to do it for him.

Binalik ko ang tingin sa babaeng nasa kama. I froze again when our eyes met. In that short moment, she grinned and then she wrapped my husband in a tight embrace.

"Cumming, babe!" she moaned loudly.

I gulped and gazed back to the floor. I inhaled a shaky breath before I turned around and walked away.

I quickly wiped the tears that fell off my eyes and just continued on my way like I didn't see anything. Nahanap ko nalang ang sarili ko sa aking home office. Sinarado ko agad ang pinto at sumandal doon.