chapter 18.1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TRIGGER WARNING: Graphic Description of Gore, Violence, Death, Suicide

Sorry this chapter took too long to write. I ended up writing 14k words for this chapter alone hence I divided it into two parts. Naging mahaba kasi guess whose POV this is. :>

☘☘☘

"Karma please..." Sweat, snot and tears—what a disgusting sight his face is. But at least he remembered my name.

"Please what?" I asked, wiping the gun with my gloved hands. If I let the blood build up, the gun feels disgusting to hold so I wipe it all the time.

I pointed the gun in my hand exactly in the middle of this monster's face.

"I will change! I will live in the desert! I will—"

I pulled the trigger and blood splattered all over the place. I blinked to avoid getting blood in my eyes. When his body fell to the ground, I opened my eyes and wiped the droplets of blood off my face. There was a gunk of flesh that came with it so I made sure to wipe it immediately before it dries off.

I wiped the gun again and turned to the men Bullet lined up on one side of this beautiful house. The backyard is complete with a pool and a garden. A nice facade to cover-up an illegal child trafficking den. Under this garden is an underground prison for all the girls and boys, ages zero to twelve, that they sell to various clientele that Akuma is still tracking.

I eyed the line of fifteen men. "Is this all of them?"

Bullet nodded. "The ones who are still alive at least."

"Sixteen." South walked out of the backdoor of the house, dragging a man with a beaten up face to the garden.

South dragged the man to the line, making him kneel on the grass like the rest of them.

"This guy was up the tree calling for the police." South leaned near the guy's face. "News flash, we're the police."

South stood up straight and threw a gun at me. I caught it with one hand. Tinignan ko ang magazine nito at nakitang puno pa ito ng bala. He barehanded this guy.