Sudden...

Taehyung carefully counted all of the gold coins that he brought with himself from the palace just for the cases of any emergency. There turned out to be only eight gold coins. He wondered if he could trade these with some real coins that he could use to buy things.

It was his second week of staying with Jungkook in that house. He never imagined himself surviving here for this so he was proud of himself to say the least. Thanks to Jaehyun also, he had been making things a bit better for him.

He had never seen much of the kingdom. So he thought visiting the kingdom wouldn't hurt. Even though the alpha was hesitant initially after he asked, soon he agreed to take the omega on a tour.

Today was the day, Taehyung was excited to say the lease. He dressed himself in a dark purple robe with little to no work on it, he assumed this was what commoners in the kingdom wore. Wearing a white cape over it which was enough to hide his face, he left the house.

He just hoped his disguise wasn't going to get blown up by something. With the cape, he could also cover the area where the mating mark was supposed to be, so it was even better for him since he didn't have to make excuses in this trip anymore.

He met Jaehyun right outside of the house. " Oh my Moon Goddess hyung- uh.... Greetings Your Majesty- " " Stop Hyunie. You will give us away like this. " Taehyung shushed him in urgency. He began to drag the younger before anyone could hear their conversation.

" No hyung it just feels different.... When I'm meeting you like this. I don't know but... Your aura is just like a prince.  " Jaehyun said while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment with a red tint on his cheeks and ears, making the latter playfully roll his eyes.

Both of them were giggling before they finally hopped found a carriage and hopped onto it. The plan was that, they wouldn't be touring this neighbourhood but the one next to it because everyone here already knew that Taehyung was the prince so touring the next neighbourhood gave him some type of better cover.

After trading the gold coins the omega had with their currency, both of them started to visit different shops all around the neighbourhood and try different things out. He kind of wished that he had Yoonji here but something was better than nothing at least.

It felt refreshing and nice to him, he never really got to go out like this without his guards restricting his movements and actions for the sake of his 'safety '. They were too busy in shopping that they forgot that the dusk started to set in. Soon the shops began to fill with more and more people as the evening started.

To avoid the crowd, just when they were about to leave... Someone tapped Taehyung's shoulder. He immediately turned around in both fear and confusion, only to find someone who he swore he had never seen. " Aren't you the prince? " The girl asked. She was clearly an alpha.

Taehyung was taken a back but he chose to just nod as a yes since it was just one person recognizing him, that too from another neighbourhood so it wouldn't matter that much. After that awkward encounter they hopped onto another carriage on their way back home.

None  of them paying their mind to the creepy girl really. Even though to Taehyung it was weird that she didn't even greet him but he shook it off, excusing her act because she could be just shocked or something.

" Thank you so much. You are the best Hyunie. " Taehyung let out with a smile while pinching the alpha's cheeks with his fingers. " Your welcome hyung! Thanks to you for trusting me enough to go alone with me. " Jaehyun replied with a smile.

" Why wouldn't I? I knew you would do such good job. " The omega said while ruffing his hair in adoration. Both of them chattered their way back to home.  He knew Jungkook was going to be home at least two hours later so he had nothing to worry about.