Secrets

" I was waiting for you ever since I  wokeup. Where were you noona?! " Taehyung mumbled out with a pout because this was the first time in the entire day when he got to see Yoonji. " I came here when you were still asleep. Do me a favour and lock the door next time please. " She replied, making all the blood that ever existed in his body rush to his cheeks.

" H- huh?! What have you... Seen?! " The younger asked in confusion. " Tae when you sleep alone, it's fine for me to barge into your room but you see I don't want to barge into a room where a married couple is sleeping with the entire room smelling.... Questionable. " She answered in an annoyed tone, annoyed about the fact that she had to explain.

" ...Whatever you are thinking of.... Didn't happened noona. " The younger said while rolling his eyes. " I can clearly see that on your neck. " That drained every single sign of liveliness that he had left on his face as he got flashbacks of the incident that took place last night.

" Can I ask you something? I'm sorry... It's a bit personal. " He heard Yoonji say while she tried to distract herself into doing something. " Go on. " He answered in a colder manner, kind of knowing exactly what type of question she could ask. " I didn't want to make things weird and ask you about it but since you told me about it... You never wanted this, did you? " Her tone was colder than his.

His hands began to shake again as his eyes got teary. He hated everything now. " What makes you think that- " " Your body is in denial Tae. " That made him want to cover his neck even more. If Yoonji could tell that, probably whoever he would encounter next would be able to tell that as well.

" To be honest... I didn't expect him to actually go through with this..... " She mumbled under his breath with a disappointed sigh as she took some healing ointment to apply on his infected looking mark. He stared at her in confusion, hoping that she would elaborate a bit more.

But he just got to hear silence instead. " What do you mean noona?! You knew about this?! " He looked at her with shaky pupils, feeling somewhat betrayed. " Everyone did... " He stared at her in more confusion. " It's not my story to tell Tae, maybe ask him instead. He will tell you if he wants to. " She added with another sigh.

Taehyung just sat there in silence since he was pretty sure that he was probably not going to see Jungkook tonight, not that he really wanted to... He wished to never see the alpha ever again but... to at least ask him about it he had to meet him.

" Uh... I think I know what you are thinking... Don't worry Tae, he will come here tonight as well since he had stayed last night with you. " He saw Yoonji say with an assuring smile, which did nothing if he was honest. It just made him more confused, so he shot her a confused look.

" Newly claimed omegas can feel abandoned by their alphas if their alphas don't stay with them at least for a few days. Since he stayed last night with you, it means he cares. He shouldn't have left today but he did... So most likely he will come back here at night to be with you. " She explained, earning a deep sigh of disappointment from the younger.

" Do you think he really cares?! Also noona do you really think I care about him 'abandoning' me like this?- " " You may not but your omega cares. A claimed omega feeling abandoned by their alpha can lead to them getting weaker and weaker everyday till the omega eventually die. " She explained making him scoff.

" If it cares so much about someone like Jungkook then it's better of dead. " He mumbled under his breath. " Don't address your own omega self like that. Your omega self is literally half of you. I know... That you didn't do anything... But still the other half of you and the other half of his have bounded so don't take it lightly, don't say or do any dumb thing. Don't let emotions control you all the time. " Her words made him scoff again.