No Answer

Next day...

" Don't you think that's a sign of some kind of jealousy? " Taehyung immediately snapped his head at Yoonji's direction so hard that she had to take a few step back in surprise. He couldn't comprehend what was her point. Him? Jealous? For Jungkook? Huh? " I... I am just saying what can happen.... Please calm down. " She rushed to elaborate while she began to pleat his light blue soft silk robe into perfection for the day. " You don't understand why am I just... Weirded out about the whole thing... Why would he suddenly want to be so involved in royal stuffs when he preached how all of it were useless. His ancient creep ass doesn't need another omega around him to boost his ego. He is already insufferable enough. " He muttered out in a blank tone. " He may be insufferable to you... He may also be sufferable to that prince. Maybe the prince is ancient enough to like Jeon's ancient behaviour, if I put it in your words. " Her words made his eyebrows meet together so soon he glared at her, more dead than ever.

" B- but he is my husband! " A gasp left out him when he finally grasped onto what the fuck he just said. He could only mentally slap himself at that stupid mistake. " Mhm... So not mate I see... " She randomly mumbled out as he couldn't figure out in what context she said that. " I mean... You get that right? For the people... For other poeple he is my husband at least. He should act like my husband in front of everyone. Both of Leehan and Jungkook can find each other's ancient asses, just not in my and other's presence so at least I don't look indecent here... " He rambled out in hurry, suddenly feeling too defensive about it. " So you don't really care if they really talk or anything? " She casually asked. " No, I don't....." He immediately answered. " Are you sure you are fine as an omega? Is there the slightest chance of your mark causing this type of reaction? Maybe it's kind od happening naturally... " She asked again. He immediately shook his head so fast in pure denial. 

" Then let them be. It won't harm your reputation... " She replied with a smile that was incomprehensible to him. " .....but he is excusing it as helping me and being 'nice' when he is just being creepy with Leehan- " " Just let him.... Both of us now know that you don't care. " She let out with that same smile which he failed to wrap his head around. He knew he did say so.... He also knew he shouldn't really care since this was never their deal and this was both frustrating and confusing to him. Though he may not admit, Leehan's presence was itching the deeper part of his skull. " Ah.... Y- yes... Leave it " He mumbled out, trying his best to not show the hesitation in him. He said he didn't care so he had to at least pretend like he didn't care. Only a few seconds passed with him getting in his head before he thought of telling her something as important. " Also... Another thing... " He awkwardly added out of nowhere making Yoonji look up at him in curiosity. " Continue. " She mumbled out, contrasting Taehyung's tone.

" ...I told him to not come in front of me..... .....Told him that he should disappear again. He actually did as I said for the first time.... He didn't come to my palace last night. " He added. Now Yoonji was the one glaring at him. " You did what? " He stared at her in confusion as she asked. " You really did that? Why would you do that? After I managed to convince him to act more civil with you........ You did that? " Both of them were glaring at each other now that he heard Yoonji. " ......Why would you do that?! Noona why would you do that?! I don't need him to be civil or whatever. " He exclaimed while staring at her in disbelief. So... Jungkook wasn't just being nice for any natural or real reason?! He should've seen it coming. It was a foolish act from his side to think Jungkook ever cared enough to be a better husband or ' mate'.

" Well... I'm sorry for interfering in your not so communicative marriage I guess? I won't anymore though after what you have done. So we are good. " She casually replied even though Taehyung could tell she wasn't very happy, specially with how he just acted right now. He really didn't mean it to come out like that... Obviously he needed her to interfere... Otherwise how the fuck will he get Jungkook to do anything for him?! He and Jungkook weren't in any better terms either. He wanted to say something but nothing was really coming out of his mouth... So he just sat there till Yoonji was done with his outfit. He would never have to have this conversation either if his previous robe wasn't soiled by his tea in the breakfast. Also that wouldn't have happened if he hadn't seen the older omega and Jungkook having some small interactions today. It was getting on his nerves. He knew that he should probably take it lightly.... But something in him can't. He can't. He just can't.

------------------------------------‐----------‐---‐---‐---

" Why didn't Jeon join us for lunch today? " The prince from another kingdom asked out making Taehyung just stare at him as if he was contemplating his answers. " He must be extremely busy.....................- " " Does he always act like that?! Couldn't even find some time for you?? " The older omega exclaimed in shock without letting him finish. How was he supposed to handle this right now?, he was so blank in the head, he thought to himself. " It's okay... Don't be sad, you can be good even without him. " He heard the older omega's attempt on comforting him. Maybe his silence spoke his unintentional unnatural response. " I understand him as well... I'm somewhere closer to his age so I kind of get his perspective on everything now also. " The older omega muttered out while they walked down the hallway. Taehyung was getting more confused and frustrated at this point. What was he supposed to do now? ' age faster through stressing out to understand Jungkook better? ', he mentally rolled his eyes.

" I understand why he feels this way about you now. " At this point Leehan's words were confusing and infuriating more parts of him. What the fuck did Jungkook tell Leehan? What did he say about him? What he say about his feelings? Why the fuck would Jungkook tell LEEHAN how he felt about him? So they have indeed gotten very close........ , thoughts flooded through his mind as he tried to process the other prince. Now what the fuck was he supposed to answer? Should he feel embarrassed or ashamed or should he ask Leehan what the hell did Jungkook say about him? Taehyung after all of these thoughts could only lead him to forcefully chuckle at Leehan's words. " I know... We are royalty... Our marriage doesn always involve love necessarily. " The older omega's words made Taehyung's eyes get wider as those landed on his ears. That bastard had already told him about their marriage too? Leehan knows Jungkook doesn't love him? How could the alpha disrespect him in front of another prince like that? Was that how little respect he held up in the alpha's mind? The mark his body was constantly trying to heal, was just... that useless.........?, he thought to himself.

Maybe all of them had ' yes ' as it's answer in reality which he was far off touched from. " Why are you quiet Tae?! Aren't you feeling okay? " Leehan asked out again in a concerned tone, bringing him back to reality. " I'm just thinking... We can visit his house tomorrow, they have quiet  nice shops around there if you agree. " Taehyung let out as an attempt to change the topic, now thinking more about it... Maybe that wasn't that nice of a save..... Why the fuck would he let Leehan in, in his- Jungkook's fucking house? What was he even thinking while saying that shit? Was he going crazy slowly?, thinking more on that now... He wished the other prince declined his offer. Much to his great disappointment, Leehan exclaimed in pure excitement how much he wanted to leave the castle and how this was the best idea ever as he almost jumped in too much happiness. Sometimes things like these made Taehyung wonder if he was the mentally unstable one or was it the people around him.

" Great then! We can start our journey after tomorrow's breakfast so we can reach there before or around noon. In that routine we will be able to explore the shops more. I get so bored here... Thank you so much!! " Leehan exclaimed with the most excited tone as Taehyung could only manage to crack a forced smile. Great, he was even started making plans.

--------------------------‐---------------------------------

Taehyung paced around his room with frustration to himself while he desperately tried to work the most of his brain on what to do next. Should he just call it off by suddenly but conveniently getting ' sick '? He also knew that would be one of the worst excuses ever and he bet this wouldn't stop Leehan from going there. This could only make his life worst as he thought if Leehan would insist on going and maybe even end up going there alone with Jungkook. Surprisingly it did sound like one of his absurd thoughts but it also felt more real than that. " If you are worried about just the other prince going there... You need to use your brain better since you can much better things to be worried about. " Yoonji spoke out of nowhere after she watched Taehyung repeat his action for the nth time of the day. Upon listening to her, his head snapped to her side in confusion. " What does that suppose to mean noona? " He hesitantly asked.

" What will you explain to Jeon when he will ask you how did you get to know about the shops around his house? You know, I know that you secretly went there with some friend of yours but it was the secret to be kept from only Jeon. Do you see the problem here now? " All the blood and liveliness just got drained out of his face as he barely stood there, realizing Yoonji was in fact, right.