Before

" Noona..... What time is it? " Taehyung groaned out as he squinted his eyes to get a better look of the room. By the way the sunlight was seeping through the curtains, he could tell it was pretty late. " Passed 11 at least....  I guess. " She casually answered while tidying up the room as if this was normal. He thought it was pretty late.

" I slept so much... It's pretty late thi.... You should have woken me up. " He said as a yawn made it's way out of him. " You need a lot of rest to recover Tae. So I thought maybe it's better to not wake you up today. " She replied while he was still shuffling around, trying to get out of the bed.

" Don't worry, you don't have any schedule for today as far as I know and I asked the butler to bring your breakfast in your room when you wake up. So now go wash up, you have to eat. " She added while gently pushing Taehyung to the washroom. He just hummed along.

--------------------------------------------------------

He was walking around the palace garden since he had nothing better to do, taking in the prettiness and serenity of the flowers. They looked so happy while dancing along the wind and it's flow. He managed to space out while looking at the flowers..... till he heard some voices from afar.

The dominion palace was behind this garden so he figured it was from the trainees. So he ignored the voices and continued enjoying the view. " Prince- His highness.... TAE Hyunggggg " He looked around to find the source of the voice till his eyes spotted Jaehyun, standing almost on the other side of the garden.

He sighed out, mentally face palming himself on the fact that he was standing just there and screaming like minion instead of walking up to him. " Why didn't you just walk to me Jaehyunie. " The omega mumbled out with a smile while making his way to the younger alpha.

He was happy on the fact that he could finally meet the boy.  Ever since he came here the only thing he missed was their interactions. " I was kind of scared hyung. There are so many guards around you. What if someone killed me for being too close to you?! " The alpha said while flashing a hesitant smile.

" I would kill them before that then. " The older omega said while laughing. " But hyung... How are you feeling now? I haven't seen you ever since the horrible thing happened. I felt so bad.... I'm extremely sorry that I couldn't be there, that night when you needed us, me the- "

" It's okay Jaehyun. Next time I will ask the attackers if I'm getting attacked beforehand so I can call you there to protect me. " The omega said with the hint of sarcasm, clearly not wanting the latter to feel any of the guilt he was feeling about the situation that no one could control. It made the alpha crack into a small laughter as well.

" Also I don't have that bad of an injury. I'm completely fine. You don't seem like you are though, you are literally drenched in sweat. " He added while laughing. " Uh yes. I've been training here all day with warlord Jeon. He has intensified our training more ever since you were attacked. I don't blame him. Silla needs better guards for the borders. " Jaehyun said while wiping his sweat off his forehead with his -now-brown-with-dirt- white shirt.

" Tell him to give you small breaks in between your trainings. " The omega said as he looked up at Jaehyun's face. Focusing on his facial features more. In certain angles.... Probably in most angles, Jaehyun did look too much like the warlord... He also sounded like Jungkook quite bit... Actually.... quite a lot, now that he thought about it more.

" Are they related by any chance? How could one neighbor look so much like another neighbor, that too with the perfect age gap of 20 years? Was that muscled rat married before? What if this guy got someone pregnant at 18.... Nah, that couldn't happen right.....? Maybe I'm just reading too much into it and I should stop myself from thinking these....

But.... What if that creep secretly have a child before marrying me? Could that child be Jaehyunie? Am I possibly looking at my own stepson? Are there more children of him? This can't be real but... That creepy muscled rat is an alpha anyway, alphas are never trustworthy... So maybe he is one of those alphas who has multiple omegas....

Is THIS why he never touched me or did anything to me ever since we got married? Am I thinking too much?! What if it's real... " A loud gasp left Taehyung's lips, which was supposed to be internal just like the rest of his thoughts. He gasped for another time, realizing Jaehyun was giving him an weird look right now.

" What happened? Hyung? Are you okay hyung? Your wound hurts??- " " Nah- No Jaehyunie don't mind it. I'm fine... It was a sneeze that never managed to come through. " Taehyung tried to excuse himself. No way in hell he could be thinking about dumb things like this. If Jaehyun heard him, he would probably call him crazy and never talk to him ever again...

" Oh... You scared me hyung. " The alpha said before letting out a huge sigh of relief. Taehyung mumbled a quick sorry under his breath.  " Your behaviour, looks and voice scare me too. Why do I care? Why am I digging out dirt from the marriage I don't even want. " He thought to himself while flashing a smile at the alpha to avoid weird glances.

Sometimes he truly despised his inner monologue. Other people had it for their own good, his one was there only to make his suffering in life worst. " Hyunie you- " " Myung Jaehyun, you are expected to be present at the training ground immediately. " Both of their heads snapped to the direction of the voice's source... It was none other than Jungkook.

Before Jaehyun could answer, the warlord had already left. " Oh no hyung.... I feel like I'm in some kind of trouble- Not only did he catch me here, standing in peace in my training time, he caught me with you. I have to go now. Bye... See you later if I survive. " He heard Jaehyun's voice fade as he ran away in hurry, giving Taehyung no time to reply.

He sighed out while shaking his head at the foolishness, Jungkook probably  called him to continue his training. Jaehyun was scared and worried for all the wrong reasons. He smiled to himself from the childish energy, oh how much he adored the younger alpha.

Only if he knew someone else was watching everything... Probably getting the most wrong idea ever.

------------------------------------------------------

" Since Jaehyunie.... kind of looks like that creep.... Will our... His and.... my children look kind of like that creep too?! .....W-wait what.... We will have children?!??!??! HUH?! " He shook his head vigorously in all pure denial, disbelief, embarrassment and frustration.

" Maybe my heat is approaching... That's why I'm thinking about these things. My mind is so concerning sometimes.... Ewwweee. " He whisper yelled to himself while rolling around on his bed in disappointment in himself. 

" B- but.......... Maybe he does have other omegas as his..... companions.... Or maybe more than just that..... That's probably why he never talked to me about any of these things.... " The omega mumbled to himself in more disbelief as the realization hit him.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! " He yelled at himself before shoving his head into the pillow to quiet himself down along with his concerning thoughts that probably came from his heat approaching.

------------------------------------------------------

Excuse my inconsistent updates please. I'm trying my best to update while I'm sick T-T I don't know how I managed to jinx my way to 2024..... Anyways... I hope you like this <3