Moon Goddess's Blessing

" L- let go...... What the hell is wrong with you! " Taehyung muttered out as he vigorously sweated his frustration and anger out. His sword just got jammed with the alpha's sword's curve for the nth time of the day. Frustrated more, he pulled  harder on his sword which was proven to be useless. He tried to move his sword to get away from Jungkook's sword, only to be blocked and get those jammed together. " Ugh! You are so annoying! " He exclaimed as he gave him everything in pulling sword which could injure him greatly but at this point, he didn't really care. He just wanted it to be over as soon as possible. " Exhaustion got the best of you, I see. You will get used to it if you continue your training- " " Fuck you. " Taehyung gritted out through his teeth. His anger was so apparent still the alpha wanted to test his limit, as if he was quiet literally enjoying it.

" You should mind your words. Anything you really want, you may get only after you get your sword free from this. " Oh, oh how much Taehyung hated this man... Each of Jungkook's words was like fuel to his fire of anger and exhaustion. He was truly by now exhausted to say the least. Obviously he wasn't physically as well capable as an alpha. He also was extremely untrained. Yet, it felt like Jungkook was giving him just the regular classic alpha, soon-to-be-warrior treatment for some reason. He exhaled out, trying to calm himself. " You know what? I don't even care. " He mumbled out, the thud echoed throughout the place as his sword hit the ground when he let it go. He knew it was considered to be extremely disrespectful but if he was honest, at this point he didn't care. He had done a lot already.

Jungkook's eyebrows met in a frown as he apparently studied what the omega had just done. " You could have just said that you didn't want to do it like this. " The alpha tsked out while shaking his head. Now it was Taehyung's turn to be confused. He tried his best to hide his shocked gasp when Jungkook's sword was shoved towards him. Before the omega could even say anything, it was already in his hands, forcibly given by Jungkook. He held Jungkook's sword as he watched the alpha kneeled on the red mud of the ground to pick Taehyung's once-thrown sword up. " My bad actually, should have known better as a trainer myself. " The alpha added. Getting the omega more confused about everything that was happening to him. Jungkook was really blaming himself for this entire thing?, this turned out even better than Taehyung could have ever imagined. 

" ....One last time.... " The older said in one of the most calmest tone he could master as he got into his position with the sword, so did Taehyung. Internally he was extremely happy because after this one he could finally leave this place for good. He hated everything about this so much and the mere presence of the alpha made his experience here more unpleasant if he was being honest. With this thought in his mind they began. Before the younger could even realize or block any of the hits with his sword, in no time their swords were jammed again. This time Jungkook's sword (which was held by Taehyung) was jammed with Taehyung's sword's curve. (which was held by Jungkook) He sighed out, hating how he got into the same situation again with some slight changes of roles.

A loud gasp was knocked out of him when he was kicked hard on his elbow as Jungkook used his sword to push him harder till he completely lost the grip of the sword and fell on the ground, hard. He fell so hard that the only thing he could see was red dust surrounding him. He could barely see anything else. He pathetically coughed out as some red mud proceeded to get into his system. He sat there for a moment to take in everything that just happened. This had to be a cruel joke on him. He was hurt, emotionally and physically. His pride was hard. He fought his tears as his stare burned into the ground. He saw a hand in his view. He looked up to glare at Jungkook who just offered him a hand. Out of anger he got up as he threw a hand full of red mud directly at the alpha's face. " Pretending to be nice now huh?! " Taehyung gritted out as he fought his tears. He was shaking in anger that he might as well start crying out of just anger itself.

He didn't even wait for the alpha to clean his face before he launched at Jungkook. " You are so fucking disgustingly coward that you come for someone who is physically weaker than you purely just for your own gratification. " The younger muttered out as he pushed Jungkook who was still peacefully wiping the red dust off his face while stumbling backwards ever so slightly, so seemingly unfazed that Taehyung wanted to kick him in the balls just to get a reaction out of him. " I gave you many chances to do this exact same thing to me. You failed to do so. I would still give him many more chances but you seemed so impatient that you threw the sword away. " Jungkook ended his sentence with a tsk. " I just showed you what you had to do. " He added as his gaze finally met Taehyung's, who was red at this point. " Or maybe you just took revenge for the disrespect. " The younger gritted out.

" Wouldn't it be a better revenge to just clean it from here? " Taehyung's eyes grew wider as he felt the cold, sharp edge of his own sword against his neck. He wanted to say so many things but for some reason.... He couldn't. All of the fire in him was suddenly all gone.  He slightly shivered under the sword's cold touch as his own pheromones were betraying him by getting intimidated by the alpha. It was telling him to lower his gaze from the alpha's but he insisted. Still maintaining the eye contact, he could feel the sudden change of atmosphere. Jungkook's eyes stared down at him ever so coldly. So coldly that he could swear he felt them on his bones. " Thanks to the Moon Goddess I don't want revenge. " Jungkook added but the sword of his never moved, making the younger swallow a lump that was somehow stuck in his throat.

He knew he shouldn't be scared and Jungkook could do absolutely nothing to him here but still...... somehow this felt too real for him. " You should get cleaned up. " The older mumbled out once again. The alpha's pheromone level seemed to have just spiked, giving him a hard time to focus on anything literally. He felt himself flinch when Jungkook finally moved away from him. He stood there in silence. Did his scent change? Was his scent telling the alpha he was nervous? Was that why the alpha moved away?, he wondered. Somehow, unsure if he should ask for the alpha's permission for leaving or not. " You are dismissed. " He heard the alpha let out in an unexpectedly stern tone before leaving with his sword. Taehyung was left alone there, thinking about pretty much everything that just happened.

--------------------------------------------------------

" I'm sorry for asking this again but how did you even get this thing all over you like this Tae? " Yoonji let out in a frustrated tone as tried her best to scrub away the red stain left from the red mud off Taehyung's arm. She had been trying to do this for hours at this point. The younger omega said nothing as he let his aching body get relaxed in the warmth of the water. The scent of many essential oils and soap were helping too. If he wasn't so stressed, he would probably be asleep by now. " It hasn't even been a proper month since Jeon began your training. I wonder what else is there to come....... " She sighed out as she helped Taehyung get adjusted in the tub. She knew his body was aching but he didn't tell her why... He couldn't decide if he was unbothered or just embarrassed. He told himself that Yoonji didn't need to know how he fell and hurt himself this bad. Still somehow Yoonji managed to guess it happened because of Jungkook.

" There is a lot to come noona. "

" I can tell. "

---------------------------------------------------------

Send help I re-wrote this 6 different times- I hope ya'll enjoy this one, I don't know what is happening with me. Be patient with me please <3 Thanks for reading!! T-T