Irritated

" They are so beautiful! You have a great eye for flowers, I must say. I wish I could have my own garden to look like this... " The older omega almost screamed out in excitement while he ran around the garden. Taehyung's chest filled with some pride at the comment despite of the fact that Leehan was obliviously stepping onto many flowers with each step he took and it was giving him icks in many ways. The older omega was his guest so he must behave well and not whine about some flowers, he reminded himself so. " Thank you so much, I'm glad that you like it. I will make sure to send some seeds of every kind to you. " He replied with a gentle smile. " I would love that! " The latter exclaimed while he only watched. The weather was so nice today, the sky also looked extremely beautiful. Maybe hanging out here with Leehan wasn't that bad after all, he thought.

Their somewhat peaceful moment was soon cut short as the omega got startled by the presence of someone that seemed appear out of literal thin air. Turning around, he could only roll his eyes. Why was he here now?! " Do you always have to linger around me like a fucking creep?! " The omega whisper yelled out so Leehan, who was nearby couldn't hear him yell at his husband. " Since when? " Jungkook asked blankly while exhaling as if he was disappointed. " Huh? What?!?! Since when what?! " The prince muttered out in anger, something in him was irritated by this guy so much. Maybe he was finally going insane. " Since when have you gotten the main character syndrome? " The more Jungkook continued, the more the omega was loosing his patience. " I'm glad to know that your ancient mind knows what is the main character syndrome. I couldn't have asked for more. " He let out in a mocking tone which just got blankly ignored by the alpha.

" So.... As I was saying... The world doesn't resolve around you like you imagine it to do. I was ordered by the royals to guard guest the prince ..........and you. I had to leave my duty for such unimportant task. " The alpha muttered out with brows knitted together as if he hated it as much as the omega did. " Oh? So you do obey the orders?! That was something new to hear! " The prince let out in a mocking tone which surprisingly couldn't change the older's blank expression. Taehyung had to admit, he was testing his luck way too much today. The alpha was being surprisingly 'nice' compared to how he was acting last night. Maybe he forgot to act rude to him for literally no reason, that was the only explanation he could come up with. " They are royals. I greatly respect them. I take orders from whom I respect. " He said with a stern tone which got Taehyung cackling out loud as if it was the funniest thing he had heard today.

" Oh....... I see... Then why don't you try obeying me sometim- " " I only respect their orders, whom I find valid, relevant and deserving enough. " The alpha let out in a stern tone that somehow managed to almost boil the omega's blood. Taehyung had enough of Jungkook but before he could even say anything he was cut off by someone else. " Good morning prince Jeon. Such a pleasure to see you again. " Taehyung heard Leehan's voice follow up behind him as he seemingly approach them. " Indifferently so. I prefer to be addressed as warlord. " The alpha let out with a smile that made Taehyung gag. Why was Jungkook smiling after saying he didn't want to be called 'prince' in the presence of two other princes, should Taehyung feel offended?, Taehyung wondered.

" Of course he prefers his servant class- " The omega rambled out under his breath but he was stopped from continuing any longer as Jungkook took his hand into his own. Startled, he silently looked up at the alpha in confusion who's expression hadn't changed at all as if it was the most normal thing ever.  " I thought since you were prince's mate, I should address you as the prince. Excuse my mistake, we practice that in our kingdom. Thanks for letting me know, warlord Jeon. " The older omega spoke. " My pleasure. " The warlord replied with another smile. " ...... Are you here to join us? We were just admiring the beautiful flowers. " He asked out once again. They continued talking while Taehyung couldn't even focus on the conversation properly because of his hand. His hand somehow seemed to be frozen under the touch of Jungkook.

For some reason he was sweating vigorously, was he feeling nervous? Only because Jungkook held his hand?, he could only scoff at the thought. Taehyung wanted to pretend like he was indifferent but the way Jungkook was smiling at Leehan made him feel like a third wheel in his own marriage, which just made everything worse for him. He couldn't hide the disgust on his face that was caused by the alpha's smile. " I'm just here to insure your safety since you are our guest... I thought I might as well be joining you and my husband. " Jungkook let out in the most nicest tone. The latter giggled like Taehyung didn't exist. Oh, the way he was about to throw up at this point.... For some reason, within a few minutes their simple garden visit turned into a political conversion between Jungkook and Leehan. This was happening IN HIS PALACE , IN HIS GARDEN, in his fucking garden.

He knew that walking out of there would be so disrespectful but still he couldn't take this any longer. He attempted to walk out of there so many times which would be possible only if Jungkook didn't hold his hand even tighter each time he made the slightest move to leave. He couldn't even yell at the alpha since they were in front of Leehan. Holding hands wasn't the only concerning part... In fact, right now Jungkook hand their arms tangled together and.... he could only stand there and be concerned. Something was definitely wrong with Jungkook today. To his relief.... They were finally interrupted by an attendant who came here to call them for lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Don't try to talk to Leehan so much. " Taehyung muttered out under his breath, his ramble once again did not miss Jungkook's ears. Thankfully they were walking into an empty hallway without Leehan around them. So they didn't have to worry about anyone hearing them. " Of course you don't want me to be nice to you and save your image in front of the guest. After all... You and your kingdom will benefit from that. How can your dumb self let that happen... " The alpha let out in a mocking tone along with a tsk as if Taehyung's words were funny. The omega at this point was so irritated that he wanted to slap Jungkook just like he did last time. He knew that wouldn't be good for him either but at this point he already fucked up way to much to care. " Yeah. If you think so, then yes. I don't need your help. I'm just telling you to stop creeping him out. That will be enough. " The omega muttered out, his anger was pretty visible on his face. " You can't order me just like that without any explanation. Since when I have creeped HIM out?! I'm literally trying to pretend like your actual husban- " " YOU STINK. " The omega yelled out while he tried to regulate his emotions.

" You are sweaty. You are stinking. When you creep around us that doesn't help my image at all. " He added, this time in a more calm tone. Jungkook just blankly stared at him as if he was used to this. He didn't know why did he even say that... Jungkook wasn't even stinking.... At all. He knew he needed to get a hold of himself at this point otherwise he might say something he regretted about later. " I didn't even train today... What are you on about? I'm trying to be nice for the sake of God and you are acting like a disgusting piece of bitch shit. I was only gone for a few days and you started your brat attitude again? " Jungkook muttered out in the most calm tone, which somehow irritated Taehyung more. " Honestly, I preferred that. Why don't you disappear like that again?! " The omega gritted out while he glared at the warlord.

A silence followed soon after his replies as Jungkook said not a single word. Taehyung sighed out and began to walk once again, only to hear footsteps behind him which told him Jungkook was following after him. They stayed silence for the rest of the walk till the main castle and the lunch. The alpha talked to everyone except him the entire time. He even talked to Leehan just like before, being smiley and nice. After lunch Jungkook left for his other duties in silence while Taehyung returned to his palace. He was hating on himself so much for this, maybe yeah, he didn't like it when Jungkook was being too nice with him and everyone else...