001

SERAYA CHOSEN ADAMS
"RAYA"
|THURSDAY MAY 18, 2023|
|WALMART PARKING LOT|
*

Milk Marie she got a pretty pussy
Call it pink 'cause a nigga fell in love with it, ayy
She got a thang for me, I got a thang for her
Never ever let her get away from me, ayy
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
She don't yield at stop signs, lil' shawty on go
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go get it

"If I wanna fuck her she gon' always say yes, ayy Lay her on her back while I'm gripping on her chest Her ex don't want that no that nigga want this That nigga extra lame he don't want no conflict Made two million point five, nigga, I ain't done yet Stand down to my word if I said it then I meant it Thugger, my money eight feet tall, two midgets, ayy" I rapped along to the lyrics with my friends as we drove around on one of our usual late night drives.

I leaned over the seat handing my friend Amaya the blunt I just rolled " hmm" we was hot boxing the car in the parking lot of Walmart. We had 4 Blunts in rotation " aye there's a party tomorrow we should go" Auriyah turned the music down to ask us and I shrugged I didn't mind going to a party; shit I was the life of the party.

" I'm down"

" shit I'm down too my cousin just came back home yesterday and she ain't see no action yet." Jordan spoke up making me frown "what Fawkin' cousin" I asked making a face, cause he ain't mention no cousin. He slick rolled his eyes " you need to stop smoking so much. My cousin Harlem she just got home from jail."

" what she was in for?" I needed to know what type of person I was going to be around " not that it's any of your business chosen" I bit my tongue knowing I could really hurt his feelings but chose not to because I'm in a good mood right now.

"she went down for a self defense and that's all I'm going to say it's not my place to talk about it. She's no danger to us if that's what you worried about." I nodded not even caring anymore.

Everyone else continued to talk as I kept quiet and smoked my wood. " Seraya" I turned towards Trinity raising an eyebrow. "You good?" I nodded. I was definitely good I wasn't worried about Jordan every other week we got into it. We were too much alike and both had a smart ass mouth so I wasn't tripping.

" okay just checking."

" y'all my nigga mad at me. I need help he call hisself breaking up with me" I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing " bitch not funny"

" yall break up every two weeks girl, I'm sorry" we all burst out laughing knowing I was right. " what you gonna do to get him back this time around"

" I'm gonna need yall help." I shook my head already knowing Amaya was going to get us into some shit.

" I'm down" everybody agreed and we got out the car after going over the plan.

We walked into Walmart and grabbed some snacks and everything we'd need for tonight.

*

" okay just still have his location, he at his friend house right now." Amaya showed us the location and I put it in the gps since I was currently driving since Auriyah was too high to drive.

" okay let's go" I turned the music up and Sza Kill Bill Began playing putting everyone in a good mood .

I'm still a fan even though I was salty
Hate to see you with some other broad, know you happy
Hate to see you happy if I'm not the one driving
I'm so mature, I'm so mature
I'm so mature, I got me a therapist to tell me there's other men
I don't want none, I just want you
If I can't have you, no one should
I might