002

SERAYA CHOSEN ADAMS
"RAYA"
|FRIDAY MAY 19,2023
|HOME OF SERAYA|
*

I was home alone getting dressed for this party tonight I was the last to get picked up, Jordan was the DD so he went to pick his cousin up first before coming to get everybody else. I wasn't tripping I knew I was going to be the last one to get picked up.

I stood in front of the mirror fixing my hair, I had An All Black Side Swoop Bang, Straight bust down 26 inch wing. I was feeling like a bad bitch I did a light beat to my face I knew I'd probably sweat tonight and didn't want my face to be caked up.

I looked down at my outfit doing a spin I looked good I had on A Black shein Romwe grunge punk red cross embroidery ribbed tank top with my black flap pocket denim skirt I also got from shein.

I leaned down to tie up my red thunder air Jordan retros to put the fit together.

I went to my closet and debated if I wanted a purse I didn't want anything too big that I'd have to hold all night my eyes scanned my small red Telfar body cross bag and immediately grabbed it, this would hold my lipgloss and backwoods. I rolled up Three blunts and already smoked one I put them in my ziplock bag to keep them fresh until I was ready to smoke them.

My phone went off distracting me I looked over seeing it was Askari from Yesterday she wanted to see my fit. She was really fine as fuck, we dead talked to the whole time we was over her house waiting for Amaya, before we left she asked for my number and I gave it to her with no problem and we just been texting since.

I took a few pictures then sent them to her. I sat down at my vanity waiting for her to text me back.

Askari🪐💕

From Askari : You So Fucking Pretty 😩😍

To Askari: thanks bookie 🥰

From Askari: you welcome mama, when we gonna link again? Just us let me take you out.

To Askari: Mama ? 😳don't play with me I'll sit on ya face ma'am.🫣

From Askari: Come do it then.

I started blushing as her FaceTime call came in I answered " what you want with meeee" she laughed " lemme see yo' face Mama" I blushed shaking my head " you playing too much Ari." She laughed nodding , I finally showed my face staring her down she was so fine. She was wearing a bathing suit top and her pretty hair was in a slick back and she wore some gold chains. " smile Ari" I almost drooled she had her golds in her mouth and I could literally feel my pussy getting wet just staring at her " you like what you see mama?" I nodded not even caring.

" after the party pull up on me." I smirked " you tryna fuck on me?" She smirked " maybe"

" you not getting this cookie so easy miss maam" she chuckled " that's cool I still wanna chill with you though." I nodded. " if I'm not busy this week I gotchu'"

" okay I can do that mama just text me with a date and I got the rest." I nodded feeling my phone vibrate and a horn go off. " okay my people outside I gotta go but text me."

She nodded " first lemme see you do a spin sit me some where so I can see you." I nodded sitting my phone on my vanity and backed up sos he could see my whole fit. Once I was in the camera I did a slow spin " bend over" I laughed bending over touching my ankles " Ima have you in that position" I sat up laughing " bye Ari"

" never bye , later mama have fun and be safe" I blew her a kiss and hung up.

I turned all my lights off and left out the house sliding my phone in my pocket. " hey hey"I spoke to everybody

" hey sexy mama" everyone spoke back. " Harlem that's Seraya , Raya this is Harlem" I turned towards her and my mouth dropped I was stuck on stupid, this girl was so mother fucking fine " Hey Pretty" I was stuck staring in her face " girl" trinity hit my thigh making me jump and close my mouth " shit my bad you fine as fuck. Wassup though" she smirked and lawdd I don't care what she did to go to jail she fucking innocent. I just know she can fuck.

" uh uh keep yo eyes off my cousin hoe" Jordan spoke up giving me a look making me roll my eyes " girl we grown fuck" I waved him off, he knew how to piss me off. I sat back in my seat next to Trinity but glanced at Harlem here and there until we got to the party.

Once we got out the car I looped arms with Trinity and walked into the party. My face scrunched up it smelled so bad in here, it was way too many smells at once , you could smell the alcohol, weed; good and bad, stink perfumes, musty people and ass all together.

" got damn" I heard Trinity mumbled next to me making me laugh. We walked straight to the kitchen and the rest of the crew followed we went straight to the unopened liquor. I immediately grabbed Luna knowing I wanted to get fucked up. " aye we all at my house since it's closer if we get too fucked up" I spoke loudly over the music in the kitchen making my crew nod.

I made eye contact with Harlem sent her a smirk and went back to making my drink.

Once everybody got a red solo cup we clinked cups " let's get fucked up!" We shouted.

*

How he eat it from the back
You wanna ram it in my cat
Oh, Slash
Gimme them gots
No, Slash
Gimme my gots
Gimme my gots
Gimme my gots
Gimme my gots

I Was Bent Over Touching My Ankles Throwing my ass in a circle while dancing to gimme my gots. I was twerking on Harlem as Trinity recorded us. We was 12 Shots And Two Cups Of Luna In, we was passed lit.

" ayyeee fuck it Raya!! Gimme my gots!!"

I thought I was done after the song went off but back that ass up came on and every girl in here hit the dance floor.

Girl you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah
Hoes frown when you pass, yeah, they mad, yeah
You gon' ride in the Jag, yeah, with that head
You could smoke or buy a bag, yeah, of grass, yeah
Got money I can flash, yeah, and trash, yeah
I'ma big timer nigga, yeah, pull the trigger, yeah

I was twerking on Harlem still and Trinity was twerking on me and Auriyah was twerking on her we was fucked up. "Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up You'se a fine motherfucker, won't you back that azz up Call me Big Daddy when you back that azz up Hoe, who is you playin wit? Back that azz up Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up" we rapped along to the lyrics vibing.

Once the song went off we went to a couch in the corner and fell down laughing " yo nah we was throwing hella ass"

" my little ass was moving okayy"

" yeah it was" Harlem spoke up next to me, making me smile she raised an eyebrow " you on what I'm on?" She chuckled nodded " yeah, we all at yo shit right?" I nodded smiling.

I was feeling good we smoked all three of my blunts earlier and the liquor was moving through my system.

I was determined to fuck Harlem, it's been Six months I was in a drought and the way I was feeling I didn't care if we just met she was eating this pussy tonight.